Silence here makes me understandably nervous

Troo

• Developer

Schnuff takes time to build/create; I'm sure things are cooking in the kitchen. 🧐 Speaking of, just noticed the Prerelease version got patched.

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

It takes time to figure out the best way to nerf regen. Also I heard some rumblings about the animations for carp melee not being quite floppy enough and they went back to the drawing board.

Kinda hoping they are working on some new control and assault sets. Would like to make a Wind/Sonic Dom. Sonic Melee might be kinda fun too.

• Haha 7

22 minutes ago, dopeninja said:

Sonic Melee might be kinda fun too.

Sonic blast roots you for so long, it's kinda like Sonic Melee already.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

3 hours ago, KC4800 said:

Sonic blast roots you for so long, it's kinda like Sonic Melee already.

I was thinking something opposite of Titan Weapons. Fast recharging, lower damage melee. Think the Flash in DC's animated series. A teleport in/out would be kinda interesting. Zip in, hit the target and zip out. Could have a damage boost modifier for not getting hit. Pair it with SR and you'd be awesome till you weren't all of a sudden.

Edited by dopeninja
I can't spell
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later

We do have the spring event in progress and we did get a tiny patch in the last month.  There is another patch pending out there for some kind of testing associated with the Hamidon raid.

There was a community update as well asking for more volunteer game masters and stuff like that.

I agree that I am really curious what is coming for 27 Page 2.  I cannot think of what is in flight.... I cannot recall any open topics.  There is always bugs and balancing and my wish list is a mile long.

However the volunteers are probably juggling real lives and ambitious goals with limited times.  I am ready to get this winter over.

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

16 hours ago, TemporalVileTerror said:

Oh wow!!!  Of all the villain groups that could use a refresh, but I always forget the Warriors exist.  It would be a shame if they get some juiced up powers and start causing problems.

Edited by duane

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

On 2/18/2021 at 9:39 PM, Techwright said:

So, death by a thousand cuts?

We already have that. Just take T1/T2/T3 in Kinetic Melee and pretend you’re waving around a wiffle bat.

Edited by Myrmidon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

1 minute ago, Myrmidon said:

We already have that. Just take T1/T2/T3 in Kinetic Melee and pretend your waving around a wiffle bat.

Never have I spent more time hovering my mouse between the "laugh" response and the "sad" response.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Liberty and Virtue server refugee. Everlasting resident.

Main/Planned Characters:

• Astellus - Kinetic/Energy/Mu Scrapper (Magic)
  • Plasmitar - Radiation/Energy/Flame Blaster (Science)
  • Scionic - Psychic/Atomic/Soul Blaster (Mutation)
  • Safehouse - Street Justice/Energy Aura Scrapper (Magic)
  • Starshear - Energy/Atomic/Force Blaster (Science)
  • Neonstar - Luminous/Luminous Peacebringer (Natural)
  • Faerwald - Gravity/Energy/Psionic Dominator (Science)
  • Fomalhaut - Rad/Rad Sentinel (Science)

On 2/6/2021 at 3:24 PM, Troo said:

Soooo, what's up?

Fear/Concern 11.jpg.b1fffd7ea3b10f670fa85af8d89d4a6d.jpgExcitement

They are probably just polishing up the combo mechanic they added to stone melee.

**runs away really fast**

**peeks back inside**

I'm kidding btw.

**evil grin**

Edited by Infinitum
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later
On 2/20/2021 at 4:14 PM, dopeninja said:

Poor Kinetic Melee. How I want to like it.... Jazz hands just doesn't do it for me.

Maybe double the damage. Give it all seismic smash type damage.

Can almost feel something coming soonTM.

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 2/20/2021 at 9:14 PM, dopeninja said:

Poor Kinetic Melee. How I want to like it.... Jazz hands just doesn't do it for me.

KM seems lovely, but trying to do damage with a T1, T2 and T3 seems doomed. Those are fillers, not damage skills. I'm currently looking at Fire/Elec Melee and seeing myself extensively using the T1 already hints the ST is not going to be any great shakes.

That's right Scrapper starting hit points should be nerfed from 1339 to 1337

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

On 2/6/2021 at 12:46 PM, Nayreia said:

Schnuff takes time to build/create; I'm sure things are cooking in the kitchen. 🧐 Speaking of, just noticed the Prerelease version got patched.

Foreshadowing. I LOVE IT

great job by the way!

• Thanks 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum