What has changed in the past year or so?

Greyhawke

Hi all,

Since the apocalypse, my play time in CoH specifically, and video games in general, has been minimal. So when I have logged on to CoH Homecoming, it has been mission and character focused, or focused on chatting with friends. While I was big into base constuction in 2019I have not paid significant attention to basebuilding since February/March 2020.

Hence my question. What's new and noteworthy from the past year of updates? More items? More functionality? More NPCs? More tab organization? More customization? Do we still have an advocate in the developer/admin area? Hit me with everything and blow my mind with what I have missed!

(Also, have we gotten ways to export/import bases? I'd really like to start over but I also don't want to lose what I have.... Sigh)

Much has changed, but not in the past year.

I'm not sure if the kitchen and bath items that were added were in the past year or not, but those are the last changes to base building that I can recall. Its been a while since anything new was added.

But if that was in the past year, then yes, there are some new items in the base builder, mostly under the kitchen and bath tab. Plates, silverware, coffee makers, toiler paper roll holders and such. Other than that I don't think there are nay new developments.