Good Morning Everlasting!

rookery.

*wiggles head*

=0.0=

*wiggles head again*

+>.>=

=<.<=

=>.>=

*WiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggle*

=^.^=

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

*snags at least one chocolate donut before the box disappears and flutters to sit on the edge of the purple FBBC.

Kinda hard to fly with armored wings....maybe I need a jet propulsion system....

Hello Stark Industries? Can I get a special order made? Yeah I want....*mumbles* *mumbles* Yes to go into outer space. SOMEBODY Got to fight Thanos if he comes back. *mumbles* *mumbles*   Ok Good. I'll pick it up Tuesday. Oh Tuesday of 2027....oh ok. I'm post dating the check then.

Good Morning all!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, rookery. said:

*snags at least one chocolate donut before the box disappears and flutters to sit on the edge of the purple FBBC.

Kinda hard to fly with armored wings....maybe I need a jet propulsion system....

Hello Stark Industries? Can I get a special order made? Yeah I want....*mumbles* *mumbles* Yes to go into outer space. SOMEBODY Got to fight Thanos if he comes back. *mumbles* *mumbles*   Ok Good. I'll pick it up Tuesday. Oh Tuesday of 2027....oh ok. I'm post dating the check then.

Good Morning all!

gives rook number to Wakanda ….they suppliers now 

• Like 1

/e cocks a head and peers down at Fedor, "I suspect malfeasance of the highest order."

Probably a supervillain to be truthful.

/e flies over to the baconator 5000 and punches the button for a ten piece bacon combo.

This shouldn't take... *DING*  .... long.

/e gobbles down the bacon before Puppeh shows up.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, rookery. said:

/e cocks a head and peers down at Fedor, "I suspect malfeasance of the highest order."

/e flies over to the baconator 5000 and punches the button for a ten piece bacon combo.

frowns walks out....da rook traitor to da puppehs …..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rookery. said:

bacon.jpg