Good Morning Everlasting!

rookery.

*sets up the VAFFINATOR 50000*

*Looks it over*

*Gets a glitter crayon and adds 3 more 0s to the newlyinted CAFFINATOR 50000000*

=^.^=

*starts it brewing, turns on the BACON BLITZ ELEVENTYNINE the WAFFLEPOCALYPSE 77 and the INFINIDONUTOMATIC*

=^.^=

*eats a cookie and takes a nap on the line green FBBC, being sure to get it a cookie as well*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

/e cocks an eye at the CAFFINATOR 50000000.

That's a lotta zero's. I hope no one sets that thing to max or someone might achieve nirvana.

/e pours a small mug of Max setting coffee and watches as the mug fades into an out of existence and change from a small white mugh to a larger mug with the phrase in comic Sans "I Hate Mondays!' on it to a reddish mug with a chip to a black squat mug...

Oh! It seems the MUG has reached nirvana and become one with all mugdom becoming in essence, ALL mugs at the same time.

Can't wait to taste this. 

/e lifts the everchanging mug to their beak and has a small sip and sits back waiting for the inevitable...

which never happens.

/e shrugs, "That is a good Cup of Joe."

Afternoon all!

• Like 2

/e flutters down from the ceiling rafters and wanders over to a small button on the far wall tilting their head to stare at it

Pretty sure this has always been here but I don't remember ever pushing it before, which is weird cause it's a button and buttons are made to be pushed. In fact, I would be denying this button it's life's purpose by NOT pushing it and the mere act of not pushing it now must feel like torture to the button which I am totally against, so... I... think...

/e pushes the button as a small sign glows above the button saying 'PRIDE mode ON'

Oh! What does that mean?

/e looks around to see all the brightly colored windows and Flying Bean Bag Chairs and flags and smiles, "Oh it's just like always."

Welcome everyone! I hope everyone has a great month.

/e sets the pamcake machine to full stack and pulls out enough syrup and OJ for everyone.

• Like 1