Good Morning Everlasting!

rookery.

Peoples of the courts! We will prove beyond a sustainable ipso facto delorum! HARUMPH and therefore to with, the party of the second part with intent and malofactorum did indeed! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam eget mi quis dolor tincidunt sagittis ut vitae orci. Nullam lacinia, justo vitae elementum iaculis, lectus dui porta sem, ut vestibulum turpis neque in lectus. Suspendisse volutpat et velit ac interdum. Nullam vitae ligula eu sapien accumsan elementum. In non justo eu diam tempor convallis. Nulla commodo, nunc sit amet malesuada convallis, tellus orci hendrerit mauris, ut sagittis tellus urna sed tellus. In massa orci, tempus vitae metus in, lobortis consequat ipsum. In pulvinar eros eget libero mattis sodales. Nam in mauris blandit lacus feugiat efficitur. Duis fringilla aliquet rhoncus.

The prosecution rests! 

• Confused 1

(Hi all Larkerbunny here, going to take a moment to say I'll see you all later. Rl stuff has started to speed up and working plus the new training is taking a large percentage of my time anymore. You may have noticed but I'm hardly on the game anymore and unfortunately I have to cut some stuff to be able to do other stuff concerning my future in my field. I'll probably be back on this winter it depends on how the classes go.

But I thank you for being an escape from a world more crazy than the Rookery. Take care and much love.)

*waves at everyone and hops down the bunneh hole*

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

13 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

(Hi all Larkerbunny here, going to take a moment to say I'll see you all later. Rl stuff has started to speed up and working plus the new training is taking a large percentage of my time anymore. You may have noticed but I'm hardly on the game anymore and unfortunately I have to cut some stuff to be able to do other stuff concerning my future in my field. I'll probably be back on this winter it depends on how the classes go.

But I thank you for being an escape from a world more crazy than the Rookery. Take care and much love.)

*waves at everyone and hops down the bunneh hole*

hugs the bunny anytime you can drop by 

• Like 2

Damn Larker, it was great to have you back and hope you can return soon buddy! Hope the training goes well and everything calms down for you soon. Career is important, you hafta pay the bills. See you this winter!

Dr Who post Matt Smith the writing was HORRIBLE. And some of the writing with Matt Smith was awful.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Hugbert said:

Damn Larker, it was great to have you back and hope you can return soon buddy! Hope the training goes well and everything calms down for you soon. Career is important, you hafta pay the bills. See you this winter!

Dr Who post Matt Smith the writing was HORRIBLE. And some of the writing with Matt Smith was awful.

right the highlight was clara 

It was still stupid to say Clara introduced the Doctor to the TARDIS when we know from The Doctor's Wife (possibly the best episode ever) that the TARDIS chose the Doctor, not the other way around. It was a dumb idea to have a human be the single instrument of so many important moments.

Just now, Hugbert said:

It was still stupid to say Clara introduced the Doctor to the TARDIS when we know from The Doctor's Wife (possibly the best episode ever) that the TARDIS chose the Doctor, not the other way around. It was a dumb idea to have a human be the single instrument of so many important moments.

right but tardis didnt say hey doctor come here 

/e flumpfs down into a FBBC with a LARGE Diet Dr Pepper.

Yep! Dr. Who just hasn't been the same since Pertwee.

I've not seen the new ones with Jodie Whitaker but really not all the stories with Matt Smith or Capaldi were crackers. Some of them were just down right bad... 

I hear they are very...I guess PREACHY on the latest ones. Which is kind of the point of Sci FI...in part...Maybe they are ham fisting it and not doing it well.

*shrugs and slurps loudly*

Good travels and good fortune to you Warpact and thank you for coming and spending time here in pretend land. The door will always be open and the pamcakes will always be fresh and ready!

Preachy is not the point of sci fi, having a message is. There is a difference. And honestly I lost all hope when Jodie Whitaker revealed she had never watched Dr Who and had been told by the new writers to just forget all the previous ones and ignore them. That complete lack of respect for the existing story tells you everything you need to know.