Fiftycalsniper

My trek to 1500 badges...

Hullo, all,

Just generally sharing. My goal is to get to 1500, but not necessarily to get ALL the badges in the game. So I'm at a smidge over 1200 so far on my main, favorite character, Neoblade (Excelsior server). Currently at vet level 67. Kat/invuln scrapper.

All history badges done. All exploration badges done.

Most of the defeat badges completed.

Fully completed all blueside content through Ouro, as well as all goldside content. Currently working my way through redside content, just about done with the lvl20-24 range arcs.

I did some stuff to complete some of the harder/longer badges - got all the healing badges, the mentoring ones, the held/mezzed ones. Still working on influence, damage taken, and damage delivered badges, but getting there on them, too. Also have all the reject inspiration badges and the reject 500 recipes badge (still working on the reject 1k recipes badge). Even managed to get all the AE badges, including that 8-man testing a mission one. All Day Jobs completed.

Got all the Halloween, Holiday, and Spring Fling badges. Will grab the yearly badges when they come up again in the annual anniversary thing.

Still need to come full circle on alignment, but that'll have to wait 'til redside Ouro content is done.

Have done ALL Safeguard mission stuff, but need to still do the Mayhem mission stuff.

Think I have all strikeforce/task force badges, except for LRSF and Barracuda. Oh, and the first treespec.

I could probably use some guidance on SBB, DFB, DIB, and iTrials - haven't really messed with any of that yet, and I hear there's badges there to be had. Also, a few ???? badges (one I know is the 'talk to people' one in the Marchand arc, but another is a gladiator badge I can't seem to figure out.

Any and all advice on those items appreciated. Badgers, unite! 🙂

• Like 2

Good luck! I'm moving tectonically slow on the master of badges. As long as collecting remains fun, I'll keep at it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Good luck! I'm moving tectonically slow on the master of badges. As long as collecting remains fun, I'll keep at it.

Me too.  I'm up almost to 1400, but most of the rest are going to take teaming.  Not a problem, just need to be able to stay awake past 9pm which is the new 2am for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Fiftycalsniper said:

damage taken, and damage delivered badges

How did you get to Vet level 67 and not have these? My main badger (a Rad/Bio Sentinel) had them both 50!

• Like 1

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

Lunch, I've got most of the ones in those trees - just missing the topmost ones. Maybe part of it is the invuln? I don't take as much damage overall? And katana is fast, but not as big of a hitter as broadsword or mace, for instance. I'll get'em, though. Just takes some time and farming through CoT minions smackin' me while I Rest for long periods, and leaving autofire on a certain Ouro mission to farm damage dealt overnight(s). 🙂

There are some forum posts on the the various badges and how to get them.   hcwiki is good.

The Marchand badges are good to read the arc notes for so you don't miss them.   SBB, DFB, and DiB are fairly easy, and if you ask about badges when starting them, people normally know how to get them.

Some I'm just letting the attrition on defeats go along to get a few of the newer shard ones.

I still need the top of Damage dealt & taken ones (and I'm vet level 153 now)

Still working on a couple Master badges.  A couple could be knocked out if I just went and applied myself. 😄

Got the final one from Keyes yesterday and now up to 1513.

I have never seriously badged before.  My main I have been running since late Oct now has 1007.  (I alt a lot!) But I have decided to buckle down and knock out at least another hundred or so before I allow altitis to take me down the river again....

Yeah, altitis is a problem and impediment to proper badging. 🙂

Lemming, that's IMPRESSIVE.

I'm a hair under the 1250 mark now. Punched out Barracuda and Mortimer Kal. Also realized that I can apparently get 2 badges instead of 1 for completion of the Shauna Braun arc in different ways, so I'll revisit that one when I finally move back to blueside.

I'm in the middle of the 30-34 redside set in Ouros, so it'll still be a bit. All the patron arcs are going to take some time.

Oh, and I managed to figure out that the ??? one in my Gladiators set is for Mu Guardians, so I can gradually pop that one, too.

Progress. Onwaaaaaaaards!!!!!

• Like 1