Build Help

Maj

Hey looking for help/ a full build for a solo electric/storm/elec mu controller that will be able to solo content well but also play and run in tf's and other general mission content on the game, influence is not an issue, just looking for a build that can solo well and also help in tfs, any help is appreciated.

You've already got this question in the appropriate section for help.

I'm going to guess double posting is only going to get this removed so why do it everytime you want someone to build for you. 

Here's the link for Mids try building something then ask for help/critique in the appropriate thread, I bet you get more responses instead of asking someone to always design your builds. 

In addition I randomly looked through 4 pages of the past controller threads and found this post.

You have all the tools and information at hand, I find that most will simple ignore someone always asking to make builds for them, instead of some asking to critique or help with a build.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.