Daft Punk?

One More Time!

• Like 2

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I'm glad someone posted this as I probably wouldn't have known for a while that this had happened.

We tend take things for granted until they are gone.

But, I never saw them live. Tended to always hear their music years after it was released.

Love their stuff. Will probably be loving hearing it for a long time.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

49 minutes ago, gamingglen said:

Who?

/e facepalm

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

More like 12-14 videos

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

7 hours ago, golstat2003 said:

Heh, for those that remember, this is the classic Voltron style animation. 😛

• Like 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I loved their movies, but this is just cool. I didn't find the finger version I know exists in a simple search.

• Thanks 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

15 minutes ago, TalonBlue said:

Oh thanks! I found them online pretty easily. I only saw the first four growing up.

Are  you talking about the movie?

Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem?

Edited by UltraAlt
  • Like 2

I've never really been big into Daft Punk, but I find it lovely how impossible they seem to be to dislike.

Frankly, I cannot imagine any other still-living band causing this sort of news wave over simply breaking up.  Sure, by fan count, something like BTS or w/e pop-sensation will be felt by larger numbers... but by virtue of number of cultures and sub-cultures who will take notice, I think Daft Punk takes the cake.

I mean, when Metallica finally breaks up, we'll probably overdub the announcement.

• Like 2

On 2/26/2021 at 10:11 AM, Replacement said:

I mean, when Metallica finally breaks up, we'll probably overdub the announcement.

... with a Cliff Burton bass solo.