Sign in to follow this  
TemporalVileTerror

Daft Punk?

One More Time!

• Like 2

50s (Indom and Excel):  Bluefox (Rad/Beam Rifle Corr), King Pumpkin Spice 🎃 (Mercs/Nature MM), Stupid Like A Fox (Time/DP Def), Poltergeist Prince (Darkness Control/Empathy 'Troller), Capt Sam's Space Zoo (Beast/FF MM), Snake Charming (Mind Control/Poison Troller), The Midnight Bridge (Storm/Rad Blast 'Fender)  Pawkysham Vex (Illusion/Trick Arrow Controller)

I'm glad someone posted this as I probably wouldn't have known for a while that this had happened.

We tend take things for granted until they are gone.

But, I never saw them live. Tended to always hear their music years after it was released.

Love their stuff. Will probably be loving hearing it for a long time.

More like 12-14 videos

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

7 hours ago, golstat2003 said:

Heh, for those that remember, this is the classic Voltron style animation. 😛

• Like 1

OG Server: Pinnacle || Current Server: Torchbearer  || Also found on Indomitable & Excelsior (when needed)

Getting Started  ||  Dredd's Guide to Loading City of Heroes  ||  Install and Troubleshooting Guide v2

Mids' Reborn  ||  HeroStats  ||  Vidiot Maps  ||  QoL, Mods, etc  ||  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Old Forums  ||  Titan Network  ||  The City Representative (3rd party Info site for all servers)

I loved their movies, but this is just cool. I didn't find the finger version I know exists in a simple search.

• Thanks 1

OG Server: Pinnacle || Current Server: Torchbearer  || Also found on Indomitable & Excelsior (when needed)

Getting Started  ||  Dredd's Guide to Loading City of Heroes  ||  Install and Troubleshooting Guide v2

Mids' Reborn  ||  HeroStats  ||  Vidiot Maps  ||  QoL, Mods, etc  ||  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Old Forums  ||  Titan Network  ||  The City Representative (3rd party Info site for all servers)

On 2/23/2021 at 2:03 PM, catsi563 said:

More like 12-14 videos

Oh thanks! I found them online pretty easily. I only saw the first four growing up.

15 minutes ago, TalonBlue said:

Oh thanks! I found them online pretty easily. I only saw the first four growing up.

Are  you talking about the movie?

Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem?

Edited by UltraAlt
  • Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2021 at 12:10 PM, Hew said:

No more tron movies?!

If only we'd had a Tron sequel that actually featured, I don't know, TRON?  For more than two seconds and one line, anyway.

4 hours ago, arcaneholocaust said:

Cmon we were all 12 once

Nah.  I saw Tron in theaters at age 9.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

I've never really been big into Daft Punk, but I find it lovely how impossible they seem to be to dislike.

Frankly, I cannot imagine any other still-living band causing this sort of news wave over simply breaking up.  Sure, by fan count, something like BTS or w/e pop-sensation will be felt by larger numbers... but by virtue of number of cultures and sub-cultures who will take notice, I think Daft Punk takes the cake.

I mean, when Metallica finally breaks up, we'll probably overdub the announcement.

• Like 2

On 2/26/2021 at 10:11 AM, Replacement said:

I mean, when Metallica finally breaks up, we'll probably overdub the announcement.

... with a Cliff Burton bass solo.