What is the worst Tanker you've ever played?

Perfect Weapon

8 hours ago, GhostDawg said:

Basically... (Prepares to be taunted) All Tankers. (At first).

They just didn't do it for me. I couldn't force myself to play one past level 16 or so. My first tank like toon to get to 50 was a SS/EA brute. EA sucked back then but I liked the Fury mechanic. I was leveling a WP/SS Tanker when the live servers came down. Got him to level 41 largely because I liked SS. Now I have a 50+17 Elec/Elec/MU Tanker that I enjoy immensely and a LV 20 Fire/Fire Tanker that I'm considering taking into the late game. A few other sets intrigue me, and I'd like to do something with SS. Maybe shield or willpower again. The 3 sets I'll never play? ICE, Dark, Stone. Don't care for the grafx on ICE and Dark. And Stone... Grafx and movement penalties are a problem. But I might look into taking speed of sound from experimentation and paring it with Stone. Maybe.

Definitely recommend shield for a potent tanker build.  With tanker AT values you can almost cap defense debuff resistance by stacking the mez click.  Shield tanks are damn near immortal against anything except rare attacks that bypass defense.  That jump from 70ish DDR on other ATs to nearly capped with tankers makes a massive difference.

• 3 weeks later
On 3/3/2021 at 10:44 AM, KC4800 said:

War Mace is great on a tank.

I really don't want to pick a worst tanker I ever played. I will say that I never played Stone Armor, Shield, or Axe, and really can't see ever doing that.

I can't even remember seeing a Stone Armor tanker on Homecoming, although I am sure there are a few.

The worst tank I ever saw played was a PB who thought he knew what he was doing but...nah.

My stoner is on Reunion, so yes, you probably never have seen me 🙂

I did move NUTCRCKR to Excelsior...may do the same with some more, mainly because I'm in the US and the time zone differences kill teaming.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

My worst was Ice/Axe....FREEZRBRN on Live (probably I-teens).  Did the Nordic theme.  Yeah, made 50, barely, then never played him, again.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present