Sell me on Ice / Rad Corruptor

SmokenBongs

So, I hear great things about Ice / Rad Corruptors.... I recently made an Ice / Cold Corruptor and I'm wondering what more / Rad would bring.

Hoping some existing Ice / Rad Corruptors can sell me on why that spec is "superior" to the straight Ice / Cold build. 

I have both, ice/cold was one of my mains on live but i never got round to an ice/rad til HC. Low level content the rad is better for obvious reasons it gets its buffs and debuffs right away and you have all you need by mid 20's. Cold doesn't really pick up til you get sleet and heat loss around 38. I Still prefer /cold its much smoother to run especially on fast teams rad has almost no chance to debuff stuff its dead before the animation finishes. Cold just drops sleet and heat loss and its good. And cold has ice buffs, turn everyone into a minitank. If your playing cold and thinking of rad you'll find it slightly more awkward and a lot slower but when soloing gm's av's i prefer it just slightly because i'm a lazy player i can just hover over whatever and pew pew and only AM and lingering need a click. Cold is a lot busier trying to keep sleet on while stuff runs away. Having said that i still play my ice/cold and fire/cold way more than ice/rad it hasn't been on for over 200 days while they are regulars.