8 hours ago, Christopher Robin said:

The colors for week 3 are:  A10 - D2 - E10 - P10   ~  The theme is: What's your Major/Minor?

1ruXg53I_o.jpg

GRATZ ICANAV!! it gonna be fun to see who really goes for it with the faded pink instead of trying to hide it in a belt buckle somwhere lol!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Many congratulations to @Icanav!! I am beyond excited to see that my Nebula Storm made top 5! These contests have been a fun way to try and push my creativity, and her costume is one of my favorites I've made and is now her main costume. 😁

This week's colors and theme look interesting. I will have to see what I can do when I have a good chance to sit down with the creator. 🙂 Thanks for hosting these @Christopher Robin!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

7 hours ago, DJ1 said:

GRATZ ICANAV!! it gonna be fun to see who really goes for it with the faded pink instead of trying to hide it in a belt buckle somwhere lol!

More fun!!

Still a work in progress

A Technology Defender with Sonic Resonance and Sonic Attack

oClfn5I.pngdUF77bg.png

Edited by DJFM
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you thank you. Congrats to the other top fivers Kai, Troo, Biostem and especially Tyger. Love that constellation idea! Thanks CR for doing this and for putting so much thought into it. Gimme a little time to go through my roster and choose.

Oh and I saw your stat page too.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47y0jgkw1wtfntql2a6u3sf3ke7nbrypojidvlpl5g&rid=giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Whoo, top 5! I'd been meaning to figure out Core's cosmic heroine/missing years/energy being look for a while so this kicked me into doing it and I'm super happy with it! And grats @Icanav for the win!  I don't think I have a character for this week's, I'll have to invent an idea, hmm 🤔

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/19/2021 at 10:53 AM, Caemgen said:

No worries, totally intended as a single entry.  Certainly didn’t think we’d both get a spot in top 10 or whatever or both be put in a random draw or such... if it makes lt easier for you, I’ll make her enter solo from now on..............................  

................................I’ve already gotten more than my fair share of CRArts!)

Each post will have 1 costume (the named poster) counted so if you want to

play along (I appreciate the participation) but not win then a team post is fine.

If you both want a chance at a prize artz you should post your entries separately.

That's because you keep having birthdays. You should really consider not aging anymore. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

43 minutes ago, DJ1 said:

I posted in his art thread already too LOL.

1415110524_shenice.gif.088b55e21bbf20ff9e7a9b884c3fa0b7.gif

57 minutes ago, Icanav said:

Thank you thank you. Congrats to the other top fivers Kai, Troo, Biostem and especially Tyger. Love that constellation idea! Thanks CR for doing this and for putting so much thought into it. Gimme a little time to go through my roster and choose. Oh and I saw your stat page too.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47y0jgkw1wtfntql2a6u3sf3ke7nbrypojidvlpl5g&rid=giphy.gif

You're welcome. zb7XgP0P_o.png

Sure thing but try not to take too long so I don't

end up with a backlog of prize artz I need to draw.

Heh, thanks you guys and those are both solid choices. 07K1tHnz_o.png

You know I was considering Deadpool or Borat and Jaimie Lannister won me over

in my art thread but I think given last week's theme "I gotta go wit mah boi Carl Sagan."

0hKEyxV0_o.gif

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Haha 2

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Ignore this please.

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
Posted my entry elsewhere
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Edited the OP to make the theme a little more clear just in case it was

confusing anyone. It doesn't have to be both (but can be if you wish).

Something that's Major, something that's Minor, something which can

incorporate both, something that is related to either. Any of those are fine.

Homophones and name puns are all welcome

in addition (e.g. Mage Ur, Miner etc.).

Great entries so far. zb7XgP0P_o.png

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Thanks 4

07K1tHnz_o.png

@DJ1 I meant the other DJ (FM) earlier. I should have said. Thanks to Red and Kai and Clawdebt I am excited to see how my prize will turn out too.

About that, last week I asked what if we wanted a different hero from our entry because I didn't really want a picture of Random Shock Value if he had won. I already deleted him but this week I am actually enjoying my entry a lot and I think she's a keeper so CR I would like Cosmica for my prize drawing please. You can pick the style you think fits best and thank you again for doing all of this.

On 3/20/2021 at 12:49 AM, TygerDarkstorm said:

Many congratulations to @Icanav!! I am beyond excited to see that my Nebula Storm made top 5! These contests have been a fun way to try and push my creativity, and her costume is one of my favorites I've made and is now her main costume. 😁 This week's colors and theme look interesting. I will have to see what I can do when I have a good chance to sit down with the creator. 🙂 Thanks for hosting these @Christopher Robin!

On 3/20/2021 at 7:24 AM, DJFM said:

More fun!!

On 3/20/2021 at 11:15 AM, _Kai_ said:

Whoo, top 5! I'd been meaning to figure out Core's cosmic heroine/missing years/energy being look for a while so this kicked me into doing it and I'm super happy with it! And grats @Icanav for the win!  I don't think I have a character for this week's, I'll have to invent an idea, hmm 🤔

32 minutes ago, Icanav said:

I am actually enjoying my entry a lot and I think she's a keeper

Comments like these make me smile. Thanks everyone.

I am happy people are pushing their creativity for this challenge,

using color combinations they might never have otherwise

and making characters & looks they end up keeping.

55 minutes ago, Clawdebt said:

congarats Icanav! I can't wait to see your prize. I was told to wait a while before I can play again so I will just cheer for other people!

@Clawdebt Your family is very fair minded. zb7XgP0P_o.png

Just know that this is partially why I added the randomizing "pull a name from the hat" part.

Repeat wins are bound to happen but it shouldn't be the same person every week.

30 minutes ago, Icanav said:

@DJ1 I meant the other DJ (FM) earlier. I should have said. Thanks to Red and Kai and Clawdebt I am excited to see how my prize will turn out too.

About that, last week I asked what if we wanted a different hero from our entry because I didn't really want a picture of Random Shock Value if he had won. I already deleted him but this week I am actually enjoying my entry a lot and I think she's a keeper so CR I would like Cosmica for my prize drawing please. You can pick the style you think fits best and thank you again for doing all of this.

Me three... oh wait I have to draw it first. I'll uh, get right on that then. 07K1tHnz_o.png

I get to choose??? Chibi-Caricature-Style is a go! (j/k I am no good at those)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

07K1tHnz_o.png

34 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

Comments like these make me smile. Thanks everyone.

I am happy people are pushing their creativity for this challenge,

using color combinations they might never have otherwise

and making characters & looks they end up keeping.

Funny, I'd meant to make a comment to this effect with my latest entry. But then the comedy option long-winded description came to mind and it suddenly didn't fit any more 🙂

And it's not just the colours - I'm finding myself looking at costume pieces I haven't tried before, too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

7 hours ago, Seen2BeGreen said:

All these are great but I love the concept of Major Ursa Minor the most. I want to make a teddy bear themed hero now. 😊

Aw, thank you! For whatever reason, that name is what came to mind with this theme and I decided to try and roll with it. There's some limitations with the costume creator in that I couldn't get a proper sort of formal military attire since I can't put the bear ears on the military hats. 😞 So I figured ex-Major in this case gone rogue mercenary. 

Anyway, glad I could inspire! Goodness knows the creativity round here keeps me inspired. 😄 

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Icanav said:

Epaulets? 

Yes, but the main idea of the character is that Ursa Minor is a constellation that's a bear; so the main point of that sentence is actually the part that you cut out, that I can't attach bear ears to the hat. 😛 I could do everything sans the hat, but military formal wear typically includes the hat. I could try an alt costume that still works with the theme.