+Resist Insps

Herotu

I'm just curious - I note on the AH that there are +Resist insps for all tiers.

T1 - Discipline

T2 - Strength of Will

and

T3 - Iron Will

I've never had one from the Inner Inspiration power or from open play.  Are they new?

I note there are heaps of others that seem to never drop (for me at least) ; namely Team and Dual (and Team Dual) insps. 

Where do all these insps come from?  I mostly play low level/marketeering, so I don't see much end-game stuff, so  if that's where they appear, it'd explain why I never get them.

Edited by Herotu

22 minutes ago, Herotu said:

I'm just curious - I note on the AH that there are +Resist insps for all tiers.

T1 - Discipline

T2 - Strength of Will

and

T3 - Iron Will

I've never had one from the Inner Inspiration power or from open play.  Are they new?

I note there are heaps of others that seem to never drop (for me at least) ; namely Team and Dual (and Team Dual) insps. 

Where do all these insps come from?  I mostly play low level/marketeering, so I don't see much end-game stuff, so  if that's where they appear, it'd explain why I never get them.

Mostly I see them when you buy Hero/Villain packs, and rarely see them drop on fire farms.

• Like 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

They're legacy.

They can no longer drop, but they had to be included on the auction house in case any old toons on live still had them in their inventory, and planning for them existing is better than the auction server crashing because it didn't understand what was being listed (or whatever the result would have been, I'm not a coder).

:edit:

Strength of will  is apparently from Siren's Call, so still acquirable.  Allegedly.

Edited by Li_Sensei
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Herotu said:

You have to enable Team and Dual inspirations to drop before they'll drop during play.  You'll find those options at the P2W Vendor.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Li_Sensei said:

:edit:

Strength of will  is apparently from Siren's Call, so still acquirable.  Allegedly.

Via bounty, as I recall. Though kind of a pain unless people actually PVP there. Otherwise it's stand around and wait until the mobs decide "oh, we're supposed to have a battle, I suppose we should do that," win, find the next spot, do it again and don't leave the zone or do a mission.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

*Makes an alt named Iron Willis, just because that's how I read Yomo's comment.*

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

51 minutes ago, FrauleinMental said:

You have to enable Team and Dual inspirations to drop before they'll drop during play.  You'll find those options at the P2W Vendor.

AHA! I wondered why team insps didnt drop!

4 hours ago, Li_Sensei said:

3 hours ago, Greycat said:

Via bounty, as I recall. Though kind of a pain unless people actually PVP there. Otherwise it's stand around and wait until the mobs decide "oh, we're supposed to have a battle, I suppose we should do that," win, find the next spot, do it again and don't leave the zone or do a mission.

Unfortunately the wiki is out of date and you can only get Breakfrees from the bounty vendor.

• Like 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

48 minutes ago, macskull said:

Unfortunately the wiki is out of date and you can only get Breakfrees from the bounty vendor.

And thus how little most players of this game care about PvP was once again revealed 🙂

Thanks for the clarification.