SPINES / BIO bests your buns. Unkillable, ultimate pvpve. Fight me!

honoroit

Spines / bio stalker

(todo: one of those nifty power review things, they're fun to read) 

- fantastic toxic damage component

- yes, you want build up, because of the atos. Take both ato sets. Don't bother with placate. 

- ranged damage and varied, good set options for slots

- ultra sneaky, and with fancy anti-stealther perception buffs

- uses the sleep aura with placate set, seems to go off all the time

- not even veteran level 4 on it and can go trash +4/8 groups in PI (or ae, but I won't) 

- haven't tried dark Astoria but nigh on unkillable so far

Also, I'm unchallenged stalker overlord of excelsior pvp zones. No one even shows up to face me, they're so afraid! 

True build, I don't have all the things bought yet:

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Stalker
Primary Power Set: Spines
Secondary Power Set: Bio Armor
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Barb Swipe -- SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(A), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(7)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Lunge -- GldStr-Acc/Dmg(A), GldStr-Dam/Rech(7), GldStr-Dam/End/Rech(9), GldStr-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(9), GldStr-%Dam(11), Mk'Bit-Dam%(11)
Level 4: Hardened Carapace -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-RechRes(29), GldArm-RechEnd(29), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(31), GldArm-ResDam(31), GldArm-3defTpProc(31)
Level 6: Assassin's Impaler -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(34)
Level 8: Spine Burst -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(13), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(13), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(15), OvrFrc-End/Rech(15), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(17)
Level 10: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 12: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(17), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(19), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(19), ShlWal-Def(21), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(21)
Level 14: Boundless Energy -- Pnc-Heal/Rchg(A), Pnc-Heal(23), Pnc-Heal/+End(23), NmnCnv-Heal(25), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(25), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(27)
Level 16: Adaptation 
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 20: Kick -- Dmg-I(A)
Level 22: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), Ags-Psi/Status(36), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(36)
Level 24: Weave -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def(36), Rct-Def/EndRdx(37)
Level 26: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(27)
Level 28: Impale -- Dcm-Build%(A), Dvs-Acc/Dmg(37), Dvs-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Dvs-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(39), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(39)
Level 30: Ripper -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Arm-Acc/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg(42)
Level 32: Throw Spines -- JvlVll-Acc/Dmg(A), JvlVll-Acc/End/Rech(42), JvlVll-Dam/End/Rech(43), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(43), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45)
Level 35: DNA Siphon -- HO:Golgi(A)
Level 38: Parasitic Aura -- SynSck-EndMod(A), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(45), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(45), SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(46), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(46)
Level 41: Genetic Corruption -- FrtHyp-Sleep(A), FrtHyp-Sleep/Rchg(46), FrtHyp-Acc/Sleep/Rchg(48), FrtHyp-Acc/Rchg(48), FrtHyp-Sleep/EndRdx(48), FrtHyp-Plct%(50)
Level 44: Superior Conditioning -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A)
Level 47: Physical Perfection -- RgnTss-Regen+(A)
Level 49: Focused Accuracy -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 1: Assassination 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Defensive Adaptation 
Level 16: Efficient Adaptation 
Level 16: Offensive Adaptation 
------------

Edited by honoroit
build
  • Confused 1

• 7 months later

Hey honoroit,

nice to see people having fun with pvp in this game. i know there is a very nice and funny community on indomitable. unfortunately they play at US times so i have only been in a few kickballs but not much more. Speaking of the pvp community, there is a active subfurum here on homecoming:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/forum/34-pvp-build-discussion/

i am sure you will get better feedback on that forum than here.

But i can try.

If i open your build in mids i have 2 slots to spare so it is possible that i have not the right version to give right feedback here. (Or you messed up with the version of mids?)

Other than that i had the feeling that pvp consists of speed of sound (with jaunt macro) , and super jump active all the time and running/jumping around like squirrels on crack. All the while you are aiming at one specific person until someone counts down and then you use ranged attacks or any other kind of 2-3 button burst combo. 

Your build is missing these things, so i guess it is meant for a fight club style of play?

I think people can just ignore you or get annoyed with the impale debuff.

Anyway.

I think you should get to some people that have first hand experience with the open pvp of recluse victory or fight clubs. There is a player named M3z i think, he plays a very good pvp stalker, you could ask him for advice.

Also this game makes it so easy to have a second build. You can have a active pvp and inactive pve build and just change the builds when you want to do some pve stuff. when you enter pvp areas your cooldowns normaly all get reset, during the wind up phase before the match starts. so no worries not to use a second build.

Edit: Oh boy, i realised that this is months old. why would you necro such a thread? 

Edited by Croax