Missing Spelunker mission in Ouro

Ironblade

Here's a weird one.  Someone said the mission for Spelunker (Rescue the Mystic) was not showing up in Ouroboros.  I checked and it wasn't there.  *BUT* I also checked the Ouro crystal in my base and the mission *IS* listed there.

Having said that, someone else had the same thought and checked in their base and it was *NOT* listed for them.  So, super weird, kind of random bug.

Edit: It gets weirder.  Someone tried the Pillar in one of the transport bases and the mission is listed, but when they go to their own base and check the Pillar, it's not listed.  I have not yet been able to identify a pattern.

Further edit:  I just checked in FIVE different bases on one character.  The mission shows up in the list in four out of the five and not in Ouroboros.

Edited by Ironblade

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

Apparently that mission requires you to sign up for Disney+ in order to see it, lol.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X