Trapdoor Test Results - the other half of Pylon testing?

Kanil

4 hours ago, Almighty Magic said:

Rad Rad Tanker I am making soon....Not done with my build testing yet so its still on the Test Server. 4:28 but I can do better I think.

Pretty darn impressive. That's some Scrapper times there.

I tried a run with a fire / martial / mace blapper, curious to see how it might go. The build run with has T4 musculature, T4 degenerative interface, T4 rebirth radial, and T4 melee core hybrid (used actively for anti-mez, though it didn't help damage in any way). No insps, amps, temp powers, or "clickie" accolades were used. The run took 5:35, which isn't horrible and could be better.

I'm not familiar with the mission, which slowed me down somewhat. Plus, I flubbed up alpha for a couple of spawns, nuking while away from the center of the spawn. I also hit judgment (T4 void radial) once by mistake, but decided not to scotch the run; it probably helped to wash away some time lost to poor positioning for nukes, although probably not all. 

It clearly didn't match up to the best blaster times. That's OK, though, as survivability was given high priority in putting together the build, it held up very well during the run, and the time still seems decent overall.  

Edited by EnjoyTheJourney

4 hours ago, DarknessEternal said:

How'd you get those cooldown numbers on your powers?

Go to menu - then options - then on the windows tab scroll down till you see "powers"...you will see an option called "power recharge indicators" you select that. You can choose where the numbers appear (top/middle/bottom).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Almighty Magic said:

Go to menu - then options - then on the windows tab scroll down till you see "powers"...you will see an option called "power recharge indicators" you select that. You can choose where the numbers appear (top/middle/bottom).

Thanks heaps!

When you get that build worked out, can you share it?   I love the Rad sets.

• Thumbs Up 1

Another Savage/Stone test.

Savage Leap has a reputation of being 'super good' when procced out so I did just that adding two more to make it quadruple procced.  It 'felt' a bit faster with minions dying in the initial Flurry + Leap, but, ultimately there was not much difference with a 5:50 time as opposed to 5:47 with just two procs. Testing is the best instead of feels.

So I thought, people keep talking about placing the -res proc there. So I did another room removing the Scirroco for the Fury of the Gladiator -res and got 6 minutes. There is RNG in this so I'm not saying having the -res proc in there made the build weaker since 10 seconds is well within variance.

The build still feels good though, and exemplars well since the ST rotation is so forgiving (just go with Vicious Slash, Savage Strike, Maiming Slash, Savage Strike, instead of Vicious, Maiming, Savage), but Savage's DoT's have little room in CoH. Mobs are too squishy to wait for slow DoTs to happen, and random DoTs at that. I've stopped relying on them after time and time again landing a couple hits and walking away just to see the mob survived on a sliver of HP. The animations are pretty but too floaty as we flail but mobs don't react and their HP bar has that delay until the DoTs starts piling up.

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Savage Melee
Secondary Power Set: Stone Armor
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Savage Strike -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(5), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(5), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(7)
Level 1: Rock Armor -- Rct-Def/EndRdx(A), Rct-ResDam%(7), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(9)
Level 2: Maiming Slash -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(13), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(13), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), IceMisTrmt-+ColdDmg(17)
Level 4: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 6: Stone Skin -- Rct-Def/EndRdx(A), Rct-Def(9), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(29), RctArm-ResDam(34), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(34), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(36)
Level 8: Vicious Slash -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(40), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Hct-Acc/Rchg(40), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Hct-Dam%(42)
Level 10: Mud Pots -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(27)
Level 12: Blood Thirst -- AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(17), AdjTrg-Rchg(21), GssSynFr--Build%(27)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 16: Rooted -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(31), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Pnc-Heal(31), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(33)
Level 18: Rending Flurry -- Erd-%Dam(A), Erd-Dmg/Rchg(33), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(21)
Level 20: Crystal Armor -- PrfShf-End%(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(36), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(36), ShlWal-Def(37)
Level 22: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 24: Evasive Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Earth's Embrace -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(37), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(39), Prv-Heal/Rchg(39), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(39), Prv-Absorb%(43)
Level 28: Minerals -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(34), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(37), ShlWal-Def(43)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Savage Leap -- Erd-%Dam(A), Arm-Dam%(42), Obl-%Dam(43), ScrDrv-Dam%(48), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 35: Brimstone Armor -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(45)
Level 38: Focused Accuracy -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(45), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(47), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(47), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(50)
Level 49: Weave -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(49), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(49), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(11)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(11)
Level 1: Blood Frenzy
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
Level 50: Born In Battle
Level 50: High Pain Threshold
Level 50: Invader
Level 50: Marshal
Level 22: Afterburner
------------

• Thumbs Up 1

Claw/Rad Scrapper. No incarnate clickies used including Barrier.

After a poor show against a pylon (4 minutes even with a -res proc involved) I took it to the Trapdoor test:

7:55. Wow 😄

Lets try again since I'm rusty with Claws:

7:35. Welp.

Pretty safe though, only had to use my heals the first time and the second time I got into the flow of positioning and using Shockwave before Spin to keep mobs on their backs. Second run I didn't have to heal.

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5

Level 50 Natural Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Claws
Secondary Power Set: Radiation Armor
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strike -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(23)
Level 1: Alpha Barrier -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(7), UnbGrd-Max HP%(7), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(9), GldArm-3defTpProc(9)
Level 2: Slash -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(13), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(13), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), AchHee-ResDeb%(15), TchofDth-Dam%(17)
Level 4: Proton Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(21)
Level 6: Spin -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(23), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), Arm-Acc/Rchg(25), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(27)
Level 8: Follow Up -- SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(29), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Hct-Dam%(31)
Level 10: Fallout Shelter -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(11), TtnCtn-ResDam(31), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 12: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(33)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 16: Radiation Therapy -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(34), ThfofEss-+End%(34), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal(36)
Level 18: Focus -- Apc-Dam%(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(37), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(37), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Apc-Acc/Rchg(39), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(39)
Level 20: Beta Decay -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 26: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 28: Particle Shielding -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(39), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(40), Prv-Absorb%(42)
Level 30: Gamma Boost -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(42), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(42), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(43), Pnc-Heal(43), PrfShf-End%(43)
Level 32: Shockwave -- SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(45), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(45), KntCrs-Rechg/EndRdx(45), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(46), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46)
Level 35: Focused Accuracy -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(46), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(49)
Level 38: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 44: Tough -- UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(47), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(47), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(48), Rct-ResDam%(48), Rct-Def(49)
Level 49: Meltdown -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-RunSpd(A), Clr-EndRdx(11)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(19)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 50: Portal Jockey
Level 50: Task Force Commander
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
------------

Edit: I'm not sure if Shockwave is not hurting times. Mobs are kept at a distance and only take damage from Shockwave while Spin as the AoE heavy hitter hits few mobs. So one more run ignoring shockwave and instead plunge into the middle of the enemies so Spin hits more targets:

7:03. Definitely felt fast with just Spin. It is not as safe though, but Spin recharges in the time it takes to do Follow-up and Focus, so I reckon it can have the Avalanche proc and keep putting mobs on their back perhaps not as well as Shockwave but with enough to serve as mitigation.

Edited by Sovera

4 minutes ago, ScarySai said:

Are you rotating follow up>shockwave>spin? Should be seamless and your best AoE combo.

Of course. But it's a matter of positioning. Shockwave is a cone so the best use of it is landing on the edge of a spawn and do that rotation. But that makes Spin hit few mobs. But of the two Spin is the AoE monster so its a waste not having it hitting as many as possible.

Landing in the middle of the spawn and going ham with Spin hitting nearly all simply overcomes Shockwave's modest damage. There might be something in still using shockwave to hit as many as possible while still in the middle of the group though that would make it just hit 2-3 enemies since cone. But for that few mobs I'd rather stick to FU, Focus, Spin.

I went to test again by replacing Focus for Shockwave while still in the middle of the enemies since it -can- hit 2-3 enemies if surrounded, but it was a was at 7:12. 10 seconds is within variance to say Focus is better than Shockwave, but it does at least say hitting 2-3 mobs with Shockwave did not noticeably improve anything.

Now of course Shockwave is great mitigation so I'm not saying dump it. Landing on the edge of a spawn and doing the above AoE rotation will mince them while keeping the player safe.

27 minutes ago, Sovera said:

Of course. But it's a matter of positioning. Shockwave is a cone so the best use of it is landing on the edge of a spawn and do that rotation. But that makes Spin hit few mobs. But of the two Spin is the AoE monster so its a waste not having it hitting as many as possible.

Landing in the middle of the spawn and going ham with Spin hitting nearly all simply overcomes Shockwave's modest damage. There might be something in still using shockwave to hit as many as possible while still in the middle of the group though that would make it just hit 2-3 enemies since cone. But for that few mobs I'd rather stick to FU, Focus, Spin.

I went to test again by replacing Focus for Shockwave while still in the middle of the enemies since it -can- hit 2-3 enemies if surrounded, but it was a was at 7:12. 10 seconds is within variance to say Focus is better than Shockwave, but it does at least say hitting 2-3 mobs with Shockwave did not noticeably improve anything.

Now of course Shockwave is great mitigation so I'm not saying dump it. Landing on the edge of a spawn and doing the above AoE rotation will mince them while keeping the player safe.

Scrapper spin, as I found researching Widow claw attacks, over preforms all other spins. At least according to the formulas.

Most scrapper claw attacks don't follow the formulas and do more damage than expected by the formulas. Not asking for that to change, just noting.

So, spin, spin and more spin.

Tried replacing Shockwave for Ground Zero in the name of testing.

It did feel burstier with swathes of minions slumping to the ground, but in the end it was still 7:10.

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5

Level 50 Natural Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Claws
Secondary Power Set: Radiation Armor
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strike -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(23)
Level 1: Alpha Barrier -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(7), UnbGrd-Max HP%(7), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(9), GldArm-3defTpProc(9)
Level 2: Slash -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(13), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(13), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), AchHee-ResDeb%(15), TchofDth-Dam%(17)
Level 4: Proton Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(21)
Level 6: Spin -- Arm-Dam%(A), Erd-%Dam(11), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(23), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), Arm-Acc/Rchg(25), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(27)
Level 8: Follow Up -- SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(29), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Hct-Dam%(31)
Level 10: Fallout Shelter -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(11), TtnCtn-ResDam(31), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 12: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(33)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 16: Radiation Therapy -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(34), ThfofEss-+End%(34), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal(36)
Level 18: Focus -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(37), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), FrcFdb-Rchg/EndRdx(37), Apc-Dam%(39), FrcFdb-Rechg%(39)
Level 20: Beta Decay -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 26: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 28: Particle Shielding -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(39), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(40), Prv-Absorb%(42)
Level 30: Gamma Boost -- SynSck-EndMod(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech(42), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(42), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(43), SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(43), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(43)
Level 32: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 35: Focused Accuracy -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(46), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(49)
Level 38: Ground Zero -- Erd-%Dam(A), ScrDrv-Dam%(45), Obl-%Dam(45), TchofLadG-%Dam(45), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(46), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 44: Tough -- UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(47), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(47), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(48), Rct-ResDam%(48), Rct-Def(49)
Level 49: Meltdown -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-RunSpd(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(19)
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 50: Portal Jockey
Level 50: Task Force Commander
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion
------------

Decided to give it a crack on my main, since I never really benchmarked my characters with Trapdoor.

A few disclaimers: 1: I had offensive and survival amplifier up from when I last logged in, though I genuinely don't see them impacting the time that much on this character, 2: I leveled mid-run, which might skew things slightly, but I'm not re-running over it. 3: I've not been active for the last few months, so still getting back into the momentum here

Also decided to handicap myself by not touching the incarnate powers outside of whatever passive benefit they give me. I'm pretty happy with it's performance here regardless, I'll likely throw it at a pylon once the amplifiers fall off, it had a 1:50ish time but I didn't record it at the time since videos were still banned, curious if I could get that time again. The build is pinned in the discord's brute channel, if you're curious about it.

I'm also pretty confident I could get the time lower if I continue to spam it all day, but I'd rather go back to working on my new energy/rad. 😛

Edited by ScarySai
  • Like 3

Stone Melee/Regeneration Brute (non-dialed in build, no incarnates, boosts or inspirations)

Averaged 15-18 minutes. This was more to test Regeneration sturdiness rather than clear time. (Lots of misses, could be improved greatly)

Don't feel bad if trying this challenge and it takes a couple runs to dial things in.

Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Rad/Fiery Armor Brute.

Sacrificed recharge, accuracy, recovery and recharge debuff resistance to squeeze in Atom Smasher.

4:47

4:52.

Shaved a minute off the run without Atom smasher, but it's not appreciably faster than EM/Fire Armor despite Rad being the 'AoE' set.

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Radiation Melee
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(3), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), TchofDth-Dam%(5), FrcFdb-Rechg%(7)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(7), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(11)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(15), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 4: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(25), Ksm-ToHit+(31)
Level 6: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(21), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(21), Prv-Heal/Rchg(23), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(23), Prv-Absorb%(25)
Level 8: Radiation Siphon -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(27), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(27), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), TchofDth-Dam%(31)
Level 10: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 12: Fusion -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RctRtc-Pcptn(19), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(31), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- TtnCtn-ResDam(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(33), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(34), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- Erd-%Dam(A), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(34), Obl-%Dam(36), TchofLadG-%Dam(36), AchHee-ResDeb%(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 20: Consume -- SynSck-EndMod(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech(37), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(37), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(39), SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(39), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(39)
Level 22: Evasive Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Devastating Blow -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(42), Hct-Dam%(42)
Level 28: Burn -- SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Erd-%Dam(43), Obl-%Dam(43), Arm-Dam%(45)
Level 30: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(45), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(45), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(47), Obl-%Dam(48)
Level 35: Focused Accuracy -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(46)
Level 44: Tough -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(50), TtnCtn-ResDam(50), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(47), Rct-Def/EndRdx(48)
Level 49: Temperature Protection -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17), Mrc-Rcvry+(19)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(11)
Level 50: Born In Battle
Level 50: Invader
Level 50: Marshal
Level 50: High Pain Threshold
Level 10: Afterburner
------------

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Sovera said:

Shaved a minute off the run without Atom smasher

Rad/Fire has been the next on my list for this. Good info.

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Build Style and Play Style obviously matter here.   (almost) None of my builds are offense oriented, but instead heavily armored.  With that in mind, I'm not sure any of my times will be helpful in any way to any one else.  It's going to be a bit of apples vs oranges.

Ciaraine - Water/Atomic 801.2 Armored Blaster - 7:00

Angel Hornet - Enm/Ena 801.6 ASF Scrapper - 8:00

I really noticed the lack of AoE, but the insane ST helped make up for it.  I also really felt the Psionic Hole, and used a considerable amount of my time on survival/counter-psionics instead of offense.  Angel can off-tank/solo up to 801.6 without any buffs at all, and up to 801.9 with minimal buffs.

Kate Wolfe - Kat/Bio 801.2 Armored Scrapper - 8:00

This was the most comfortable overall, really good balance of Survival, ST, and AoE.  She's also probably my favorite overall scrapper outside of 801 where I prefer the heavier armor and off-tank potential of Angel.  If all the tanks rage-quit, Kate can't step in and take over in anything over 801.2 or 801.3, not without substantial buffs.

Lucy Medrano - SD/RadM 801.C Tank - 8:45

Heavier AoE, and a bit ST weak.  I felt the weaker ST.  But outside of finger fumbles, she's my most solid tank.  She's a solid beast.

Alnamar - StJ/Ena 801.6 Stalker - 9:15

Stuff Runs Away.

Asja Duvall - Kat/Ena 801.A Brute - 10:40

This was the only surprise, I expected her to rate better.  Shes very comfortable, but the 801.A build is light on Aoe, and the ST is also a bit light, and feels more like a tank.  The alternate 801.6 build has more AoE, but the same ST and would rate about where Lucy does offensively.   I'm probably keeping the heavier armored A build, despite the lower damage.  It gives me a flexible backup alternative to Lucy for a wide range of 801 runs on alternate servers.  But I'm also considering swapping her back to the 801.6 build, too.  It's a tough call.

Dahlia Walker - Rad/Kat 801.6 Heavy Tank - 12:00

AoE galore, Taunts Galore, this is a tank-built tank.  But despite the good AoE, and Great Taunt Potential, it's a bit lacking in ST.  Still if I want a tank with maximum taunt and aggro holding potential, this is the tank I pick.

Edited by Linea
  • Thumbs Up 4

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.