Island Rum and M1 Chip, MacBook Pro, Big Sur, HELP

Voltak

If we're going to be working on the HC Launcher, then lets switch replies to that thread then so we're staying on the same page.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I've given you some starting instructions as a reply already

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

1 hour ago, WanderingAries said:

I've given you some starting instructions as a reply already

In your example, you have Island Rum as the entity to grant permission to accessibility 

I never have that 

Island Rum is not part of the install package for me 

I only see this 

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 3.20.04 AM.png

• Game Master
14 hours ago, WanderingAries said:

Manga knows best on what files are created, but generally, you should only need to drag the mentioned contents to the Trash to "uninstall". That said, I Know there is at least one configuration file somewhere as the game has been remembering local settings even after I do that in the HC Launcher.

Don't use those garbage cleanup utilities.  The only thing the HC Launcher and Island Rum create are everything inside the /Applications/coh folder, /Applications/Island Rum.app, /Applications/Launch CoH.app, and the ~/.privatewine folder.  XQuartz is installed too as part of the process, but don't worry about removing that, as you can reinstall right over it, and it doesn't really have settings.

Mac expert and designer of Homecoming for Mac.

1 hour ago, GM Manga said:

Don't use those garbage cleanup utilities.  The only thing the HC Launcher and Island Rum create are everything inside the /Applications/coh folder, /Applications/Island Rum.app, /Applications/Launch CoH.app, and the ~/.privatewine folder.  XQuartz is installed too as part of the process, but don't worry about removing that, as you can reinstall right over it, and it doesn't really have settings.

Good to know