Any Protector Server people?

G_Vega

Hi everyone, I definitely recognize some names in this list and it has been a while.  I was mostly active on Protector (and later Guardian when my alt-itis got the best of me) from I0 through I8 or so.  Hopefully a few people on here might remember me.  :)

Hello fellow Protectorians,

If anyone remembers me, I was Sector Z (@Sector Z) AR/Fire Blaster. 

Currently my chat handle is @ztoring if anyone is trying to reconnect! Mainly located on Excelsior now! I recognize one SG name, Mean Girls. The only name I fully remember from them though is Last Resort. I'm sure I ran into others, just couldn't recall names currently lol 

On 8/6/2019 at 7:17 PM, Man_From_AUNTIE said:

I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis back in November of 2014 but I am plugging along, trying my best to not let it get the better of me. 

Busy with school, I went back last year and I have been pulling a full load every quarter, including summer sessions.  Happy to have CoH back but I have barely any time to play.  Especially since I have 3 papers due in a few weeks. Ugh.

But I am glad you have been well all these years.

*hugs* sorry to hear that but yay for going back to school!  what are you studying? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ztoring said:

Hello fellow Protectorians,

If anyone remembers me, I was Sector Z (@Sector Z) AR/Fire Blaster. 

Currently my chat handle is @ztoring if anyone is trying to reconnect! Mainly located on Excelsior now! I recognize one SG name, Mean Girls. The only name I fully remember from them though is Last Resort. I'm sure I ran into others, just couldn't recall names currently lol 

Mean Girls was my SG  🙂 and Lastie was a total badass. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kyothinks said:

Former Protectorite, present citizen of Everlasting, checking in. Nice to see some old familiar faces. I was @MissKyo on live, leader of the Teamsters; we rebranded as the Protectors on HC in honor of the little server that could.

Heya Kyo.

• Like 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

11 hours ago, kyothinks said:

Former Protectorite, present citizen of Everlasting, checking in. Nice to see some old familiar faces. I was @MissKyo on live, leader of the Teamsters; we rebranded as the Protectors on HC in honor of the little server that could.

Hi Kyo!! 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tony Amore said:

I was on Protector! I played Dr. Arthur Gray, (Empathy/Dark Blast) and Tony Amore (Katana Regen Scrapper). Various other alts and was in an SG called The House Of Crowe. 😀

I remember the House of Crowe ! 

12 hours ago, kyothinks said:

Hiya Kyo! Those were good times.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

3 hours ago, Tony Amore said:

Hooray! Were you a member or did you happen to meet us?

Not a member - All of my characters were Mean Girls 😃  Remember the name and sure I teamed with members on ore than one occasion - don't think we were in a coalition tho 

On 8/18/2019 at 1:29 AM, kyothinks said:

Hey Kyo nice to see you back.

• Like 1

Checking in, Redside mostly here. 

Global was @Gaufkin but my main was known as Tech Assassin - Spine/Regen stalker

Also played the following toons:

Scaggs - Elec/Elec brute

Too Much Coffee Man - Rad/Kin corrupter

El Magma - Fire/Stone brute

Soviet X - DB/WP brute

Narakow - Widow

Captain MacAllen - Spider

Dark Growth - Dark/Regen stalker

Vegezax - Warshade

Quick Step - MA/Regen stalker

Jhought - DB/Ninj stalker

and a bunch more I can't remember!

On 6/15/2019 at 5:13 PM, Man_From_AUNTIE said:

Hey Stalemate, wondered when you would show up.  Now it's a party.

Hey Dirt, still in FL?

Nahhh, I'm in Atlanta now.

Hey, you! Get off my cloud. You don't know me and you don't know my style.