Any Protector Server people?

G_Vega

Hey yall! I started playing on Homecoming a while ago, but I've only recently scoured the forums and wanted to say hello!

I began on Protector with my father back in '04 when I was around 8 and remained there until I switched to Virtue years later. Y'all probably saw me running around as a SS/Invuln Tanker named "Kbuffalo" and, instead of playing the game I just kind of sat around Atlas Park.

I was a weird little shit, so I apologize in advance! Nice to see y'all again. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Heya, folks.  I've been playing since almost the beginning of Homecoming, but hardly post anything to the forums, so this is a belated "Hello."

I was MrGrey when the game was live and was fortunate to acquire the same global here.

Edited by rolandgrey
  • Like 1

You can be a good man, the best man in the world...  But there will always be somebody who hates a good man.

On 9/11/2019 at 3:21 PM, kbuffalo said:

Hey yall! I started playing on Homecoming a while ago, but I've only recently scoured the forums and wanted to say hello!

I began on Protector with my father back in '04 when I was around 8 and remained there until I switched to Virtue years later. Y'all probably saw me running around as a SS/Invuln Tanker named "Kbuffalo" and, instead of playing the game I just kind of sat around Atlas Park.

I was a weird little shit, so I apologize in advance! Nice to see y'all again. ❤️

If I remember right you were always flexing in AP.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 11:24 PM, VV said:

I'm here! Was VV on Live, now I go by @V.V don't know why the other was not available. I play mostly on Indom and a bit on Torch. There is a Jello Shooters chat, so join up!

I believe that is due to the 3-character minimum.

And welcome back.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Protector was my home server for many years. Main was Bladesnow, with way too many alts. Hmmn, I should put my CIT page in my sig. In the meantime... https://cit.cohtitan.com/profile/3066  - Now playing on Reunion.

Edited by TheHunterJLJ

Limiting my already guarded posting both here & discord. Just too toxic for my tastes, & the mods do not seem to care.

https://cit.cohtitan.com/profile/3066

• 3 weeks later

Took a while to discover that this game was live again... I was randomly feeling nostalgic and looked up Coh YouTube videos and made the discovery. 

This game launched live on the day I received my university degree and so I had a lot of time play and to figure out what's next in life. I ran a few characters from launch day to around 2007 or so and have a lot of fond memories. With a real career, a wife, a house and a son later, I can now also pickup some old hero friends and relive some memories for an hour or so each night. 

Thank you to everyone involved for bringing this back. 

--

Death Bane (emp/dark defender) 

Former "Defenders of the Night" SG leader. 

Now on Torchbearer for an hour or two after 10pm est or so, "most nights". 

Edited by ArtanicA

• 3 weeks later

Hello all still trying to find some familiar toons here from my days on Protector global handle was Atlas II ss/inv. tanker played from  beta to server close.  I was team leader of an SG called H.O.P.E. used to roll with my co leader Sir Vir or Veolet Cross. I rolled on redside as Alter Atlas or War Wolf with Orb's mom and her hubby. I believe she goes by the name Miss Positive now, anyway great to be back.

Edited by Atlas II

On 9/11/2019 at 12:21 PM, kbuffalo said:

Yo KB!!!!

• 1 month later