Jump to content
G_Vega

Any Protector Server people?

Recommended Posts

On 8/31/2019 at 8:37 PM, Kult said:

the burning question - to they have Mo's there? 

OH YEAH. Hell yeah!

  • Like 1

Hey, you! Get off my cloud. You don't know me and you don't know my style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2019 at 3:40 PM, dirtwolf said:

OH YEAH. Hell yeah!

I was so happy when one reopened near campus.  I am strange and love mushrooms on my burrito! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey yall! I started playing on Homecoming a while ago, but I've only recently scoured the forums and wanted to say hello!

I began on Protector with my father back in '04 when I was around 8 and remained there until I switched to Virtue years later. Y'all probably saw me running around as a SS/Invuln Tanker named "Kbuffalo" and, instead of playing the game I just kind of sat around Atlas Park.

I was a weird little shit, so I apologize in advance! Nice to see y'all again. ❤️

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm here! Was VV on Live, now I go by @V.V don't know why the other was not available. I play mostly on Indom and a bit on Torch. There is a Jello Shooters chat, so join up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya, folks.  I've been playing since almost the beginning of Homecoming, but hardly post anything to the forums, so this is a belated "Hello."

I was MrGrey when the game was live and was fortunate to acquire the same global here.

Edited by rolandgrey

You can be a good man, the best man in the world...  But there will always be somebody who hates a good man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 3:21 PM, kbuffalo said:

Hey yall! I started playing on Homecoming a while ago, but I've only recently scoured the forums and wanted to say hello!

I began on Protector with my father back in '04 when I was around 8 and remained there until I switched to Virtue years later. Y'all probably saw me running around as a SS/Invuln Tanker named "Kbuffalo" and, instead of playing the game I just kind of sat around Atlas Park.

I was a weird little shit, so I apologize in advance! Nice to see y'all again. ❤️

 

If I remember right you were always flexing in AP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheAdjustor said:

If I remember right you were always flexing in AP.

Nope that was Jihn 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2019 at 11:24 PM, VV said:

I'm here! Was VV on Live, now I go by @V.V don't know why the other was not available. I play mostly on Indom and a bit on Torch. There is a Jello Shooters chat, so join up!

I believe that is due to the 3-character minimum.

 

And welcome back.


Dislike certain sounds? Head down to Silence/Modify specific sounds in Guides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...