G_Vega

Any Protector Server people?

On 8/31/2019 at 8:37 PM, Kult said:

the burning question - to they have Mo's there? 

OH YEAH. Hell yeah!

• Like 1

Hey, you! Get off my cloud. You don't know me and you don't know my style.

On 9/5/2019 at 3:40 PM, dirtwolf said:

OH YEAH. Hell yeah!

I was so happy when one reopened near campus.  I am strange and love mushrooms on my burrito! 

Hey yall! I started playing on Homecoming a while ago, but I've only recently scoured the forums and wanted to say hello!

I began on Protector with my father back in '04 when I was around 8 and remained there until I switched to Virtue years later. Y'all probably saw me running around as a SS/Invuln Tanker named "Kbuffalo" and, instead of playing the game I just kind of sat around Atlas Park.

I was a weird little shit, so I apologize in advance! Nice to see y'all again. ❤️

• Haha 1

I'm here! Was VV on Live, now I go by @V.V don't know why the other was not available. I play mostly on Indom and a bit on Torch. There is a Jello Shooters chat, so join up!

Heya, folks.  I've been playing since almost the beginning of Homecoming, but hardly post anything to the forums, so this is a belated "Hello."

I was MrGrey when the game was live and was fortunate to acquire the same global here.

Edited by rolandgrey

You can be a good man, the best man in the world...  But there will always be somebody who hates a good man.

On 9/11/2019 at 3:21 PM, kbuffalo said:

Hey yall! I started playing on Homecoming a while ago, but I've only recently scoured the forums and wanted to say hello!

I began on Protector with my father back in '04 when I was around 8 and remained there until I switched to Virtue years later. Y'all probably saw me running around as a SS/Invuln Tanker named "Kbuffalo" and, instead of playing the game I just kind of sat around Atlas Park.

I was a weird little shit, so I apologize in advance! Nice to see y'all again. ❤️

If I remember right you were always flexing in AP.

6 hours ago, TheAdjustor said:

If I remember right you were always flexing in AP.

Nope that was Jihn 

On 9/18/2019 at 11:24 PM, VV said:

I'm here! Was VV on Live, now I go by @V.V don't know why the other was not available. I play mostly on Indom and a bit on Torch. There is a Jello Shooters chat, so join up!

I believe that is due to the 3-character minimum.

And welcome back.

Dislike certain sounds? Head down to Silence/Modify specific sounds in Guides.