Take Off Scaling to level of target, Showing Multiple Icons, Hasten boosting

Apparently fixed internally today but just being completionist.

As a level 50: Using Take Off from Mighty Leap on level 8 Hellions was giving a 42 mph bonus to Hurdle. There was no combat readout for Take Off on its own it simply showed as moving Hurdle from 29 mph to 71 mph.

Using Take Off on a Dark Astoria Banished mob (-1 to +3 to me) showed slight differences off a 13mph increase (from 29.6 to 41.2 or 41.7 depending on target level).

Also: Capped jump speed after hitting a level 8: 113 mph

capped jump after hitting a level 50: 111 mph

I was getting up to 10 Take Off Icons depending on mobs hit but yes, it wasn't making me move any better.

Hasten was affecting the recharge of take off. This apparently was changed internally and will be seen next patch.

Edited by Rejolt
  • Like 1

Thanks for D-Sync Enhancements! Just wish things like Resist/End, Heal/End and Damage/Mez had a third stat that made them more viable. Suggestions - add Recharge to Ribosomes, Range to Golgis, and Slows to Peroxisomes. These changes would allow for an endurance cost/range, recharge/endurance, and slow/mez or slow/damage enhancements.

• Rejolt changed the title to Take Off Scaling to level of target, Showing Multiple Icons, Hasten boosting