Sanctuary shut down

Snarky

On 3/14/2021 at 11:23 PM, Solarverse said:

For those of you who were looking for the comment, you wont find it anymore, it was reported and I was banned from the group over my comment. End of story.

Well, that page has been pretty much obsolete since it came out. I never understood why anyone would want to share their face. Granted, some of you might have a pretty face, but I'm probably the only one who was thrilled to wear a mask when the pandemic hit. And so was everyone else! 

In all seriousness, I haven't been to that site since...2010? Or was it like 2004? Just figured it went the way of the DoDo bird. 

No, I was being serious.  The most likely explanation is bitcoin farmers (or other intensive comp hackers) trying to create nodes that work for them, even for a day or two.  It is the Tony Sopranos of the computer world.  They will dump toxic waste in a stream if they can avoid a fee for taking it to a proper (and expensive) dumping site.  Rather than buy comps and pay horrendous electric bills it is faster and cheaper to hack regular citizens.  Things i learned in this thread actually.