Group Fly MMs

Group fly causes pets to have seizures causing them not to attack. 

Spoiler

unknown.png

It looks like they are lagging and moving side to side in small distances. Then when you move they will start sliding/teleporting larger distance and the will ultimately respawn next to you.

@Vea/@Vae/@Vew - You can call me V.

It's actually on live as well - so feel free to move to normal bug reports.

Further testing as requested by telephone:

"Initially noticed in RWZ. Just tested now on first mission in Apex - same result but took much longer for it to bug out (doesn't seem to be an issue when i'm close to pets).
Can confirm it also happens in Atlas.
Can confirm it also happens in Dark Astoria (this one felt particularly bad) 
Can confirm it also happens in Founders falls. 
Can confirm it also happens in Peregrine Island
Can confirm it also happens in Grandville. (Managed to get all pets to bug out on this one)
Can confirm it also happens in Sharkhead Isle.

It looks like it occurs when pets get into melee range and appear to be "walking" instead of flying. They don't bug out when they use ranged attacks and manage to kill the enemy. But if they move into melee range and get close to the floor they will bug out either instantly or when they return to me (both with the Follow command and once the enemy is dead) - it also appears they stop flying animation wise"

@Vea/@Vae/@Vew - You can call me V.

Without seeing it in action, this sounds a lot like a long-standing bug (like since pre-sunset) that afflicts Paragon Protector Elite critters. They get into a state where they do this weird back-and-forth sliding thing near the ground and mostly won't attack. Usually they reset by losing aggro, though sometimes they'll break out when still active in combat mode.