SPRING FLING - 1v1 Melee PVP Fightclub Tournament - March 27th

8 hours ago, Kencian said:

Welcome! :classic_biggrin:

Join the Homecoming PvP Fightclub Discord 
What is Fightclub?  Fightclub is PVP between two melee players fighting to the death in melee range with no moving/retreating allowed. It's like pylon testing...but the pylon hits back! Perfect for players who enjoy min/maxing builds. Click the discord link above for more info.

Tomorrow's the big day! Hope everyone has their characters and builds ready!

Please send me your character names/account names by 1 hour before the event starts. (If you can do it before then, even better!)

:classic_biggrin:

Edited by America's Angel

What is Fightclub?  Fightclub is PVP between two melee players fighting to the death in melee range with no moving/retreating allowed. It's like pylon testing...but the pylon hits back! Perfect for players who enjoy min/maxing builds. Click the discord link above for more info.

Welcome @MJB, @Condro, and @darrall123:classic_biggrin:

Tonight! See everyone in a few hours! :D

On 3/20/2021 at 2:03 PM, ridiccc said:

HELLO 

I would surely be there

with Scrapper 

i’m sorry ridicc 

@Ridicc.    

Can you tell me what time it will be in France please ??

sorry i am using translate.

HELLO 

I would surely be there

with Scrapper 

i’m sorry ridicc 

@Ridicc.    

HELLO 

I would surely be there

with Scrapper 

i’m sorry ridicc 

@Ridicc.    

• Like 1

@Infectious @Riddic - Welcome!

We're going live in just over 90 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on this PVP discord channel:

https://discord.com/channels/572475264995426327/812868722813042711

I'll be announcing the event/rules/etc in Pocket D in the REQUEST channel.

The challonge link with the brackets will be provided both on discord and in game once the event starts.

@I Dream of Greeny @El Foya - got em!

Signups now closed. I won't be monitoring this thread. If you still want to join. Catch me when the event starts. (My global is @America's Angel in game)

After four grueling rounds....it came down to two heroes: Laenc and Destinate.

Here they are squaring off in the ruins of Ouroboros...

image.png.4404820a9ca6f3141cbd35e74bbfa906.png

image.thumb.png.0de3e288b18cb3ba8d4a8011a48aa828.png

image.thumb.png.ca6d0b5e3c103a5c9aeb049e408bdbf3.png

A close fight...but eventually @Madvillain won. To become Spring Fling's PvP Fightclub Champion!

Congrats to @Alouu @Seductive- and @Ridicc for rounding out the top four as  PVP Fightclub Finalists!

Thank you to @CR Mochi and the rest of the GMs for helping us host this epic tourney. We had a great turnout.

Winners, prizes will be send out this week. To everyone else? Thank you so much for coming. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. If you're curious about how you did, you can see the final rankings, below:

image.thumb.png.80609ad67d769b2eec2c3d450e9394c8.png
See the Challonge link for more fight info: https://challonge.com/pu5momb9/standings

That's all from me. Take it easy, heroes.

Edited by America's Angel
  • Thanks 1

• Community Rep

Hey everyone, I just want to thank you all for coming. What a great turn out! Congrats to all of the winners, including our raffle and NPC costume power winners. Merit prizes have been distributed. You can locate them via in game Email - Character Items. 

Thanks again and see you all at the next event! 

Edited by CR Mochi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1