Focused Feedback: Travel Power Updates (Build 2)

6 hours ago, arthurh35353 said:

Frankenslotting specifically kind of limits getting not only set benefits and would (I believe) leave you really, really under slotted for End Reduction there.)

(Reading comp failure in the morning)

Wait, how is that possible with getting both only of 3 slots? Range + Range/END + Range/END would get your Ranged near ED, END Reduction would only be worth x1 IO slot. That would actually make you less than optimal on End reduction, which is already the worst on Teleport.

I guess I’m thinking of my blaster who has Energize.

2 hours ago, Wavicle said:

I guess I’m thinking of my blaster who has Energize.

Dark has some great +End options... that need a target, so not always applicable for a travel power.

I really am amazed at how expensive Teleport is for a 2 second cooldown. If I'm reading MIDs right, it's 13 END per 2 seconds (or 6.5 end/sec).  Even chopping that down to 1/2 to 3.25 end/sec with +100% end reducers is more than a lot of people's end recovery. Tack on people leaving their armors that chops -1 end/sec from your recovery and no wonder I was running out on long teleports.

For out of combat travel vs. Fly/SS/SJ toggle of what, .35 end/sec without slotting? I might be messing up numbers, but that still about 10 times the cost. I'm pretty sure that teleport isn't 10 times as good.

Edited by arthurh35353

Just tested out the changes to Teleport on my Energy/Energy Blaster and all I can say is WOW!

Teleport now gets you Further, Faster, and with almost no chance to #^@& up.

Even with Boost Range and full range slotting I can teleport directly onto surfaces at the limit of range! THANK YOU SO MUCH, THIS HAS BEEN BUGGING ME SINCE i4!

• Arcanum unfeatured and locked this topic
  • City Council

Hi everyone!

To assist our developers with filtering feedback, this thread has been locked.

Please click here to discuss the Travel Pool Changes for Build 3

Thanks!

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!