Focused Feedback: Power Changes (Release Candidates)

1 minute ago, UberGuy said:

I wasn't aware I stated my experience as a fact. I clearly labeled it as "Definitely not my experience", which should make it clear that, well, I'm talking about my experience. Which I did in response to you originally saying "My experience has been that...".

So not sure why you responded in this way, unless you are perhaps suggesting you should not have posted your own subjective viewpoint to begin with. 🤷‍♂️

Well said!

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

33 minutes ago, UberGuy said:

I wasn't aware I stated my experience as a fact. I clearly labeled it as "Definitely not my experience", which should make it clear that, well, I'm talking about my experience. Which I did in response to you originally saying "My experience has been that...".

So not sure why you responded in this way, unless you are perhaps suggesting you should not have posted your own subjective viewpoint to begin with. 🤷‍♂️

That part was not directed at you; as I said, a "general observation."

Again, I will restate that changing the Knock-back to a "knock-in" effect using the same vectoring mechanism used in the inverted repel effect would be thematic and make it even more useful than knockdown.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

7 hours ago, arcane said:

Appreciate the clarification. But it was certainly also a much welcomed change for people who wanted to play an Earth based armor without committing to neutered offense/mobility and I’m sure you recognize the significance of the change from that angle too 😉

Because of these changes, I will be giving Stone another go for the first time in 13 years. I would say that’s definitely an improvement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

15 hours ago, Zepp said:

Again, I will restate that changing the Knock-back to a "knock-in" effect using the same vectoring mechanism used in the inverted repel effect would be thematic and make it even more useful than knockdown.

Too late now, but rather than a new mechanic you could go with knockUP instead of knockBACK, which with the inverted repel effect would likely result in the same thing.

• Jimmy locked and unfeatured this topic