Evasive Maneuvers speed buff drops intermittently when used with Hover only

Seems like a repeat of the bug that was just recently fixed with Group Fly. Every few seconds I'll lose the speed buff that EM gives and slow down for a moment or two, then speed back up again once it reactivates. This only happens when I'm using it with Hover only, and not with Fly.

I experienced something like that in a test I ran. I was in Storm Palace and I was trying to look for boundaries of the ceiling and edge of map, however I found out when I hit the boundaries it doesn't block me from going further, instead it TP'd me back to the original zone in location.

I had Fly and EM on, and at some point I noticed my EM would oscillate between granting its speed buff and not. I figured the TPing back to the beginning caused some sort of issue, so I power cycled my EM and it behaved after that. However, I did not try to replicate the bug so I can't be certain the TP was the cause for the glitches 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

It just happened to me.  I had Fly and Evasive Maneuvers on.  I toggled on Hover, and detoggled Fly.  After that, Evasive Maneuvers' speed buff would drop intermittently.  I detoggled Evasive Maneuvers, and re-toggled it, and that fixed it.  Then I tried toggling on Fly and detoggling Hover, and Evasive Maneuvers' speed buff became intermittent again.

However, this isn't 100% consistent.  I tried toggling between Hover and Fly a bunch of times, and Evasive Maneuvers would begin intermittently losing its speed buff most of the time, but not all of the time.