ArcID 125 Bloody Rainbow: Comic Con Fire Farm

brigg

On 9/26/2019 at 7:39 PM, TheSpiritFox said:

Hey. I'm a fresh rad/fire brute trying to farm my way up. I'm at farming +0 level and there's not a single farm set to a flat max 49 for +0 farming. Is it possible to export the enemy list you have for this farm so I could toss it into a basic lvl 49 farm, or do you have one/know of one you could link me to use? Thanks. 

I was in a similar boat when I got my Rad/Fire Brute to 50. He was my first 50 since coming back and I had basically no influence of note to dump into sets.

I started by filling my tray with greens and purples and inched my way up from +0/x0 to increasing the mob multiplier until I was able to clear it but I had to stay on my toes. Then as the drops and influence started coming in, I started upgrading what I was using. At the same time, I started running the beginning incarnate TF's and using the threads to push things to where I would get a level shift as a priority.

It took a few weeks (I play a decent amount but work + family life comes first) before I was at max settings and doing ok with purples and greens. Then with some more level shifts in incarnate, i changed it to just get red inspirations to drop. Now I can clear Comic Con map in about 3 minutes give or take and a run of 5 of those nets me about 24 million (not counting recipe drops).

I'll mix in one of the outdoor fire maps or council maps with fire damage from time to time. The outdoor fire map (similar to BM map in ways...don't remember the name now, have the ID at home) takes me close to an hour and I get around 50+million. The Council outdoor map (rectangular map with buildings down the middle) gets me about 24 million in 24 minutes.

I'm by no means an uber farmer and I'm sure others are doing it much better, but I was able to do it taking the steps above. I hope they are helpful to you.

I'd be happy to share my initial post 50 build (less expensive) and the one I am rocking now.

Another tidbit I'll add to @Sinfinite post to @TheSpiritFox post from 2 weeks ago.

My first character on Homecoming was a Rad/Fire Brute. With no influence, I uploaded Bloody Rainbow, and went to work. I had to start with low difficulty settings, but by the time I was level 35, I was doing +4/+8. Granted, I was adding Winter Sets along the way to help out with Fire Defense, but I was relying solely on Purples. I didn't bother with any other inspiration. Just purples. Resilience caps pretty quickly with Fiery Aura, and as long as I had my Defense at 45%, Healing Flames kept my Health up. With a /monitorattribute Fire Defense window up, I made sure it stayed at 45%. If not, I died.

Since the market was barren and influence was scarce at the time, you couldn't just buy enhancements. I relied on the Merit Vendor. Expensive, but Reward Merits were the only option at the time. Utilizing Converters as well as spending 100 Merits on Winter IO's, I was able to build my defense up. By the time I hit 50, I had half of what I needed. Sadly, I blew through so many Reward and Empyrean Merits, that I had to do some hard grinding to get my Incarnates.

So it is doable without spending a bunch of influence. Taskforces funded a lot of it.

• Like 1

ArcID #125 Bloody Rainbow: Comic Con Fire Farm;  ArcID #2551 Comic Con Fire Farm: Cave Edition

ArcID #133 Comic Con S&L Farm;  ArcID #9911 Comic Con S&L Outdoor Edition

ArcID #2915 $Comic Con Fire Farm$ArcID #11612 $Comic Con Fire Farm Outdoor Map$

ArcID #16607 $Comic Con S&L Caves$ArcID #16610 $Comic Con S&L Outdoor$