Looking for a post that has all kinds of builds

WillParkinson

41 minutes ago, BZRKR said:

Does this look right?

That looks cool, but not the one I'm looking for. I wish I could explain this better. One person was curating the builds, and others were adding their own to it. There's one particular build I'm trying to find in that post, because it fascinated me.

I do, however, thank you most kindly for this link! 🙂

1 hour ago, WillParkinson said:

That looks cool, but not the one I'm looking for. I wish I could explain this better. One person was curating the builds, and others were adding their own to it. There's one particular build I'm trying to find in that post, because it fascinated me.

I do, however, thank you most kindly for this link! 🙂

Problem is that CoH is and will probably be one of the most customizable game for a character for a long time.  What build pairing are you looking for?  Might narrow it down with a specific build so someone can put it up, otherwise nobody can answer.

• Like 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

2 minutes ago, WillParkinson said:

You have just totally rocked my world! Thank you so very, very much! I found the build I needed, thanks to you.

Ah, this is the brute section.  That's in blaster

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

6 minutes ago, WillParkinson said:

The link has all the builds for each AT. It was a Brute I was looking for.

O noticed, didn't see the multiple thread links.

• Like 1