Invulenerability.

kelika2

4 hours ago, Haijinx said:

You want to be able to cap all resistances (70% unehnaced) but PSI for 3 minutes with no crash with one power ..

When the most comparable power SOW isn't even close to that is up 2 minutes with a 50% crash and is only 25% SL / 12.5% others ?

Yes.

3 hours ago, Captain Citadel said:

Can I just ask what you use Unstoppable for? You can more or less achieve the effect of perma-Unstoppable's mitigation through IO sets without ever having to actually take the power. Maybe not actually 70% resistance to everything plus capped S/L resistance, but with the right IO slotting you have enough defenses that 50-60% resists are plenty.

PVP.

Although if the crash was removed, possibly PVE too.

• Haha 1

Join the Homecoming PvP Fightclub Discord 
What is Fightclub?  Fightclub is PVP between two melee players fighting to the death in melee range with no moving/retreating allowed. It's like pylon testing...but the pylon hits back! Perfect for players who enjoy min/maxing builds. Click the discord link above for more info.

2 hours ago, America's Angel said:

Yes.

PVP.

Although if the crash was removed, possibly PVE too.

I  . . . completely forgot that pvp is a thing here. (I don't mean that in a derogatory way). I haven't step foot in any of the zones since the game shut down. Though I used to spend quite some time there when I got tired of the Incarnate grind. HC making that grind non-exist meant I was about to Incarnate out nearly all my toons at my pace, and hence my need to use PVP to break up the monotony went away.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tidge said:

Invulnerability has a T9 power?

No, Invulnerability is so damn powerful, that the GMs had to include a self-suicide feature just to make other armor sets less sandy about how SUCK they actually are...

:classic_wink:

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!