Everlasting LGBTQ+ event

Nightdove

Wednesday  March 31, 2021 is this year's Transgender Day of Visibility, Starting at Noon eastern and going until about 4pm eastern we will be partying , and being visible. I invite the entire COH community to come visit. Events will include stories , and good times Dance party 12-4pm .I urge the transgender community of the server and other servers to come out and enjoy the day. At 4pm eastern under the Atlas statue the community and COH's Pride Channel will host a Costume Contest. Your's truly will be the hostess and one of the judges. The themes will be Alternate lifestyles ( please be respectful but think outside the box ), Righteous Justice, and Classic golden age hero's.  The overall winner will receive 1 Billion Influence and many other judges prizes will be awarded.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

On 3/25/2021 at 7:36 AM, paletone said:

Hello, I'm Brazilian, I would love to participate,
but my character still doesn't have access to Atlas Park,
because I'm from the alternative universe of Praetoria.
But I wish the event success <3

You could make an alt version just to show up... or make a brand new one and say hi ^^

• Like 1

On 3/24/2021 at 5:28 PM, Nightdove said:

Wednesday  March 31, 2021 is this year's Transgender Day of Visibility, Starting at Noon eastern and going until about 4pm eastern we will be partying , and being visible. I invite the entire COH community to come visit. Events will include stories , and good times Dance party 12-4pm .I urge the transgender community of the server and other servers to come out and enjoy the day. At 4pm eastern under the Atlas statue the community and COH's Pride Channel will host a Costume Contest. Your's truly will be the hostess and one of the judges. The themes will be Alternate lifestyles ( please be respectful but think outside the box ), Righteous Justice, and Classic golden age hero's.  The overall winner will receive 1 Billion Influence and many other judges prizes will be awarded.

Thank you for hosting this. I won't be able to make it at all though, as I work until 4PM Pacific. 😞

Still, have fun!

• Thanks 1