Need Powerset suggestions

Grimz

So, planning out a new character (sorry I haven't been too active) and realized I had no idea what I want to for the AT and powerset XD

So, Let's see what you all think would work:

The Idea I had was:

Uses nanotech to enhance their body.

Has an ego, but still fights for good (and money)

their tech may or may not be stolen

lived on the streets prior to becoming a hero

worked as a mercenary for a few years

Tech origin (if it wasn't obvious :P)

Male

13 minutes ago, Grimz said:

So, Let's see what you all think would work:

My first reaction is to go with a Sentinel;  You get the "body enhancement" via the secondary armor set, and can have them wield an assault rifle, beam rifle, or duel pistols to reflect their more mercenary nature.  Alternatively, pick one of the more traditional blast sets to simulate the attacks coming from their nanotech, (perhaps has a plain clothes costume, and one with high tech gauntlets, boots, helmet, and so on, to represent the nanotech "manifesting").

Another option would be to go with a scrapper or brute;  pick something like regeneration or radiation to represent the nanotech enhancements, (or possibly super reflexes), and my choice for a primary would be claws, as you can explain that they're similarly spawned from the nanotech, and you even get a few ranged attacks mixed in.

Hope some of this helps.  Cheers!

A Super Strength Invulnerability Brute is a hoot and would fit your description.  The Nano would give the Strength, the Armor, and the giant Heal as the nano worked.  Willpower would work as well.  Although Invulnerability has a toughness edge if built out to the insane levels seen at 50 these days

4 hours ago, Grimz said:

The Idea I had was:

their tech may or may not be stolen

lived on the streets prior to becoming a hero

You should play a Robotics/Traps MM, but don't take any henchmen. You can claim they were "stolen" (from you).

You will eventually put this character back on the street.

• 2 weeks later