Patch Notes for May 30th, 2019

My game time was very limited this weekend, but had a chance to jump on a TF and try out the -knockup changes with my earth/icy dom.

I have always loved the BOOM!! of stone cages - and being able to spam them on top of my earthquake was giggle worthy. 

I’m almost tempted to give ice control a go again.  My ice/kin was parked next to my grav/emp as “glad I made it to 50, but never playing this again”.  Might recreate my ice/ice/ice tank (another glad I made it but ...) as either a controller or a dom. 

Outstanding change not getting the attention it deserves. 

My game time was very limited this weekend, but had a chance to jump on a TF and try out the -knockup changes with my earth/icy dom.

I have always loved the BOOM!! of stone cages - and being able to spam them on top of my earthquake was giggle worthy. 

I’m almost tempted to give ice control a go again.  My ice/kin was parked next to my grav/emp as “glad I made it to 50, but never playing this again”.  Might recreate my ice/ice/ice tank (another glad I made it but ...) as either a controller or a dom. 

As an Earth/Storm Controller I can confirm. Tons of fun!

back in the days: Zukunft (EU) ... nowadays: Everlasting

Played Earth/Earth Dominator through a few TFs this weekend, and it was a blast!  It has become my favorite toon!

As an Earth/Storm Controller I can confirm. Tons of fun!

What was no more, is REBORN!

Never expected the graphics changes. Those are outstanding!

Any way that some character type specific outfit pieces could be proliferated? For example I just found out there are nearly twice as many pieces available to Males than to Females in the "Circle of Thorns" set in Gloves, Shoulders, and even Shorts/Kilts/Skirts. It'd be awesome to be able to use them on Female characters, and I wouldn't be surprised if there are more.

These are ALL fantastic improvements!  I'm completely stunned at the attention devs are giving to this game still and thrilled at how quickly the player base has rallied back to the fold. 

Looking forward to many more improvements and possible expansions to come!

• 1 month later

These are ALL fantastic improvements!  I'm completely stunned at the attention devs are giving to this game still and thrilled at how quickly the player base has rallied back to the fold. 

Looking forward to many more improvements and possible expansions to come!

What fantastic improvements? There hasn't been a patch in almost 2 months.

That we get updates and patches at all is a huge gift.

• Like 1

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **