Let's make a FEMALE huge body already!

I've always felt limited to only large MALE toons even during live and would LOVE to see a FEMALE huge model. 
Also gender neutral costume pieces would be amazing as in all costume pieces are available to all toons regardless of gender or body type. 

I know for sure that having total freedom of costume pieces would spark SO many new toons it'd be crazy. 

• Like 7

The team has already made efforts to allow other body types to use costume pieces originally locked to one or the other. Take the little animal friends that sit on the shoulder, originally that was Female only.

As for a Huge body type a little more on the feminine side? That would be a colossal undertaking if you mean an entirely new model.

However slapping some of the Female faces on Huge? If possible I could get behind that.

• Like 1

spacer.png

opossum haha

I could see a completely new body model requiring significant data edits to all the costume pieces. If that's the case, like Davy said above, this is a colossal scale effort.

But if there were a simple way to get 90% of that, sounds cool. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Davy said:

The team has already made efforts to allow other body types to use costume pieces originally locked to one or the other. Take the little animal friends that sit on the shoulder, originally that was Female only.

As for a Huge body type a little more on the feminine side? That would be a colossal undertaking if you mean an entirely new model.

However slapping some of the Female faces on Huge? If possible I could get behind that.

Yeah that's what I'm worried about.  But even just allowing both sexes costume items on all body types where possible would help a lot. 

On 4/1/2021 at 10:19 AM, twozerofoxtrot said:

Don't tell me we can get this miracle of modern graphics, and not FEMALE HUGE.

image.thumb.png.b18b69b7a6873b5fe0d6ad1dc741bcb0.png

Sword initiate thinking: WTH?  Neuron or Antimatter have lost it completely!  What sort of a Clockwork abomination is this?

• Haha 5

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

I feel like I've seen this exact suggestion a half a dozen times, or more, over the last year (and have made it, myself).  I think it was decided that the code wouldn't allow for it- either that, or it was simply too time/labor intensive to be implemented given the size of the team. 

I fully support the suggestion, in all respects, though.

• Sad 1

On 4/3/2021 at 12:35 PM, Grindingsucks said:

I feel like I've seen this exact suggestion a half a dozen times, or more, over the last year (and have made it, myself).  I think it was decided that the code wouldn't allow for it- either that, or it was simply too time/labor intensive to be implemented given the size of the team. 

I fully support the suggestion, in all respects, though.

Awe poo that sucks, but totally understand.  But female faces and hairstyles for huge models could work enough for a huge muscular female that's just not big chested. lol

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheLeprechaun89 said:

Awe poo that sucks, but totally understand.  But female faces and hairstyles for huge models could work enough for a huge muscular female that's just not big chested. lol

Like I said before I am 100% behind this.

My Villain Group needs a big muscular granny henchwoman who calls everyone poppet before coldcocking them through a brick wall.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

spacer.png

opossum haha