What zones are your favorites?

Turric

On 3/28/2021 at 3:02 PM, Snarky said:

Cap au Diable.  First, great name.  Second, Monumental architecture. Third, It was traditionally where my Brutes started to come into their power. Getting stamina and travel power finally slotted.  I know that is historical, but it evidently still means something to me.  Fourth, it introduces some great plotlines. 

+1 to all of this, especially the second and third one.

Blueside, Steel Canyon and Talos Island for similar reasons - the architecture seems cohesive, and these are the zones where as a new player you started to get a sense of your character and how it fit into the bigger Paragon City picture.

I cant say any zone is my favorite. There are certain sections of zones that mesh well with certain characters at certain levels. My first experience of this was on live.

I loved the southern wall of Indy Port with my Rad/rad Defender when he hit level 27.

My AR/Dev blaster loved sniping Trolls around the hospital in Skyway lvl 16-19 ish.

On Homecoming, Ice tanker in Boomtown hunting down Lost. Then Terra Volta Trench for Lost Bosses.

Fire/Savage tank at lvl 29 in Echo:DA melting the BP in the trench around where the GM spawns.

Elec/Elec tank arresting Freaks in Crey's Folly. I wish there was a Badge for Super Stunners.

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty