ACT Combat Tracker?

Hi there,

With HeroStats no longer supported, I was wondering if there's any way to parse the combat tab data out of CoH in real time. For other games I used to play, this was done with an add-on called "ACT" or "Advanced Combat Tracker". https://advancedcombattracker.com/#  It has plugins for mmo games, like EQ2 and FFXIV. 

Was wondering if someone knows if it's possible to build a CoH plug-in for this tool, or similar other ones out there.

Close but not quite =\  That one is for chats, not combat logs.

I'll have to test to see if the combat chat log timestamps in sec or microsec increments. Even then, I can't program worth squat so I wouldn't be able to do much with it.  good to know, though, ty.

Combat logs are just another chat tab. You can set up time stamps to the nearest minute or second, but anything more than that isn't possible.

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

@InvaderStych I managed to install the tool(s) on Win10. It took a few extra steps than posted, but otherwise worked as advertised. I didn't play with it much, but damn it mostly works and looks pretty cool. I'll post my install notes on the original thread.

• Thanks 1