Please make dialogyes and dialogno work for things like LFG, ex/sk prompts

I got used to using dialogyes heavily back in the day and I find I still really like it.  I tend to keep in mouselook full time and try to not have to click almost anything.

However there are two main things that do not obey these commands:

* The Accept/Decling green/red buttons for when an LFG group is about to start

* The notice that you are acting at another level (typically exemplar) when the group leader is of a significantly different level

If these could be set to obey dialogyes/dialogno, I'd be extremely grateful.

First, /sign

Second, THERE'S MOUSELOOK MODE?! I don't know if I forgot that from live, I didn't know that on live, or it was added by the new team, but this is info I could use (if the dialogyes/dialogno fix is implemented and works with /bind), I find q/e turning (and particularly how imprecise and jerky it is) rather annoying, especially when I'm trying to aim myself directly at a mission/location waypoint.

* The notice that you are acting at another level (typically exemplar) when the group leader is of a significantly different level

Are you aware this item can be controlled via Options?  I always set it to forget it, slide both to 50 or whatever.

First, /sign

Second, THERE'S MOUSELOOK MODE?! I don't know if I forgot that from live, I didn't know that on live, or it was added by the new team, but this is info I could use (if the dialogyes/dialogno fix is implemented and works with /bind), I find q/e turning (and particularly how imprecise and jerky it is) rather annoying, especially when I'm trying to aim myself directly at a mission/location waypoint.

hold down the right mouse button and you can mouselook at will, this is the standard for most 3D MMOs. WoW/Guild Wars/etc work the same way

IDK if there's a mouselook toggle but considering clicking on things in the environment and UI are near-ubiquitous, I don't know if it'd be any good

this is the standard for most 3D MMOs.

Not really. I've played a lot of MMOs where either mouselook is default or there's a simple one-button toggle. Just because the big ones (FFXIV, WoW, GW) do it one way doesn't mean that it's 'the standard' or that 'most' do it that way.

First, /sign

Yes, this was available back in live too.  (Personally I bind it to 'v'.)  It's a little buggy (and was back then too) - sometimes you have to press the key multiple times to toggle it.

Are you aware this item can be controlled via Options?  I always set it to forget it, slide both to 50 or whatever.

Yes.  However, I don't want to auto-accept the choice.  There's a lot of times when this will get me killed - like I'm in, say, Talos in my 20s, I accept an invite from a teens in Steel Canyon, and now all the mobs are vivid purple.

There's really no reason that this prompt shouldn't follow dialogyes/dialogno.