New to Super Reflexes. Mechanics Help!

Quindorrian

In the tooltips for several Super Reflexes powers, it states that they give increasing resistance as you take damage or something along those lines.  Being new to Super Reflexes, can someone explain how this mechanic works and what percentages these resistances are?  I am trying to plan things out for caps and such, and it is hard to plan when the power doesn't really tell you.  Thanks for any help/advice!

It starts kicking in at 60% health. Agile, Dodge and Lucky each give you 0.33% resist to S/L/F/C/E/NE for each 1% below 60% health you are. So for example at 50% health you have 10% resist to S/L/F/C/E/NE if you have all three of the SR passives.  

If you're using Mids Reborn there is a slider built into those powers so you can play around and see what your resists will be at various hitpoint levels. 

• Thanks 1

Agile, Dodge and Lucky provides scaling damage resistance to S/L/F/C/E/N. The more hp you drop, the better the resistance. They stack with one another but is unenhanceable.  I think the resistance bonus only kicks in when below 70% hp. Max resistance is +20% per power, so +60% total. If you're using Mids', there's a slider to see how much resist they're providing. Need to slide each power separately.

image.png.7ae00c5f1aa942e81054f4a13ef3a20d.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, StrikerFox said:

Agile, Dodge and Lucky provides scaling damage resistance to S/L/F/C/E/N. The more hp you drop, the better the resistance. They stack with one another but is unenhanceable.  I think the resistance bonus only kicks in when below 70% hp. Max resistance is +20% per power, so +60% total. If you're using Mids', there's a slider to see how much resist they're providing. Need to slide each power separately.

image.png.7ae00c5f1aa942e81054f4a13ef3a20d.png

Thank you guys, for your help!  So, I guess to not plan for this in my primary resistance attribute (for example S/L), but it seems that it could really help in PVE content against other damage types.  This is very good to know.  Unfortunately, MIDS still doesn't work on my Mac, so I have to do this the hard way.  😞

• Like 1