Veteran Levels??

Qoseph

Mine is my main, been on since Oct, prob 80% time.  124 vet levels.  Not worth a pic.  you will see insane vet levels, usually among farmers.  I do TFs, story Arcs and Badge.  1147 badges and just starting Ouroboros badges and all Hero badges!  (Stay Red as long as you can....)

• Thanks 1

Among my crew... Semnai has the most individually (She's my non-farming Broadsword/Bio Brute-) at 60-something. 

The three versions of Kai, my main arguably, have her beaten collectively. Her Kaikara, White Thorn and Void's Thorn incarnations have 71 between them.

My farmers both turned XP off at vet level 99, just because Ver and a few others lamented once-upon-a-time that it wasn't fair for farmers to really keep track and compare farming-driven numbers to theirs. 😝 

Edited by Coyotedancer
  • Haha 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

15 hours ago, TemporalVileTerror said:

Last I heard, @Veracor is over 3,000.

He hit 5000 a couple weeks ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

When I'm not leading content I like to start a level 10 flashback and then kill Skulls in Perez Park.  Sometimes I'll even Rescue the Mystic from the Circle of Thorns!

• Like 2

@Veracor - Veracor, Bio/TW Tanker on Everlasting.

Everlasting raid leader, Hamidon main tank, iTrial main tank -- hit me up if you have questions!

402 on my farmer is my highest. Most of my other incarnates (I think I have ten total) are in the 15-100 range. And I understand stopping Empyrean Merits at vet level 100, but how about a badge for every hundred vet levels after? Just a little trinket to add to the badge totals?  

Veracor is over 6k now.

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

On 4/14/2021 at 10:01 AM, Ukase said:

image.thumb.png.ecbe0e44bbb00792a4eafd0631b1da0d.png

My farmer. It should be higher, but I take breaks from farming. The afk is easy enough, I just get weary of converting. Takes time away from the badging and playing. 

What server is this farmer on? My Perfidy is on Indomitable 😁

image.thumb.png.f4698ba3f41fe100b2fab07d5e411194.png

Edited by Glacier Peak

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png