Share your Puns/amusing Character Names

Venture

I had these saved, but decided to delete them since I wont be using any time soon

Brienne of Trap - Traps/DP Defender

Boom Boom Ciao - AR/Device Blaster

Invulnerabull - Invul/SS Tank

Burnt Toast - Fire/Time Corruptor

Edited by Falsey

Warning: This post may contain an opinion.

Since I was a WoW player for years (except for these times when I realize I'd rather play CoH), today I was inspired to roll a WoW "tribute" character.

Well, sorta.

May I present, "Epic Gear" (f10 battle cry: "FILTHY CASUAL!"):

497104830_CityofHeroesScreenshot2019_09.02-16_23.26_09.png.2d96a3e6a2834646487f4353ba407e17.png

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, RikOz said:

Since I was a WoW player for years (except for these times when I realize I'd rather play CoH), today I was inspired to roll a WoW "tribute" character.

Well, sorta.

May I present, "Epic Gear" (f10 battle cry: "FILTHY CASUAL!"):

497104830_CityofHeroesScreenshot2019_09.02-16_23.26_09.png.2d96a3e6a2834646487f4353ba407e17.png

Same here. Now, I wonder if I should reserve the names "Epic Gear Classic" or "Filthy Casual"...

Amongst my other punnish names I have a Warshade.

It was a concept after a thread on the old live forums when Back Alley Brawler was still around. Somebody complained about casually playing on his purpled out Warshade. BABs called him on that, in an amusing way and

"Purple Doubt" was born.

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

Let's see -

Scary Poppins - a dark/dark controller

Shelly - a Crab Spider

The Treequaliser - plant/plant controller

Magic Ian - Psychic Blaster

Britney Spheres - a failed singer - sonic/bubbler corrupter

Flearoy - Savage brute in a cat like costume

and finally - Lorna Doom

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ZorkNemesis said:

I am absolutely not sorry for unleashing this on the world.  May I present Buttery Goodness, a Water/Dark Corrupter who's power is literally throwing butter at everything!

Butter.thumb.jpg.9c8d5edc67a7fcc38fcf1e5dedce1642.jpg

And his nemesis or sidekick - I can't believe it's not butter?

• Like 3

On 9/4/2019 at 12:04 AM, ZorkNemesis said:

I am absolutely not sorry for unleashing this on the world.  May I present Buttery Goodness, a Water/Dark Corrupter who's power is literally throwing butter at everything!

Butter.thumb.jpg.9c8d5edc67a7fcc38fcf1e5dedce1642.jpg

He looks a little green.  I assume grass fed butter?

I've got my new Thugs/Cold MM "Ice eM"  His punks  so far are "Shoot Em" and "Smoke Em" while his Enforcer is "Terminate Em."  I'm planning on "Burn Em" for the arsonist, and "Whack Em" for the Bruiser.  Not sure what to call the other enforcer yet.  I'm not super happy with the names yet, so may change 'em.

On 8/19/2019 at 11:52 AM, lordbasl said:

Private Parts: Trooper from the future, power armor, Sentinel Beam rifle / elec

So old story time:  many years ago my high school set played En Garde, a not-very-sophisticated tabletop roleplaying game of Three-Musketeers-style fencing adventures in France.  The game allowed for team play but also pvp competition.  We were...not very cooperative players.  The ones who won the initial duels rather unchivalrously killed their competitors and leveled up...soon, no new character had a serious hope of besting the established high-level players, who continued to play mainly to lord it over the rest of us with all the arrogance an American high schooler imagines a French aristocrat would display.

But there was some role-playing.  So I took the low road, and sought revenge through social means.  I named my next character Partze.  Monsieur Partze concentrated solely on parries and defensive moves -- his intention was not to win any duels, but to survive, and to be introduced at important court social events.   He soon managed to enter the Queen's Own royal regiment, if only at the very lowest rung on the ladder, which not so much allowed as REQUIRED that he be introduced at court functions -- and the victory parties of my elitist acquaintances -- as "Private Partze, of the Queen's Own!"

I just made another new character, she's a Fire/Tac Arrow blaster, She's a red skinned, horned Efreet. instead of giving you all her lame name* , how about someone give her a punny name?  

(o.k. her current name is Maldi Efreet, All I could come up with that's mildly funny is Feet Efreet, or maybe Frito Efreet, or Efreet Delete, oof, I just looked through a rhyme site and see one that's really really bad, not sure I could go through with Teat Efreet.)

Edited by Justisaur