Share your Puns/amusing Character Names

Venture

On 5/30/2019 at 9:51 AM, Redlynne said:
  • Ms Givings (Mind/Time Controller) ... her $Battlecry is "Trust your Ms Givings!" ... and her bio reads "You just ... know ... that Ms Givings is a really nice girl ..."

Ms Givings wound up getting rerolled as a Mind/Nature Controller, but her $Battlecry and bio are still the same.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Let's see...

A Beasts/Cold Mastermind named "Wendy Goe".  Her real name.  Parents deliberately tempted fate in a universe where people with conveniently punny names seem to end up with superpowers.  She only eats people sometimes.

A Beam/Devices Blaster named Mechan-8.  Lab assistant to a mad scientist.  Thought the designation was just a little joke, then found out what happened to Mechans 1-7 and quit the job to do hero rogue work instead.

Inappropriate Touch: Martial Arts/Ninjitsu Scrapper

Officer Klozeoff: War Mace/Shield Scrapper (He just has underwear, belt, and a cap)

Burnt Reynolds: Fire/Time Corruptor

Pipelayer: Staff/WP Brute

Oral Fixation: Sonic/Rad Corruptor

Burnt Fried Rice: Fire/Ninjitsu Sentinel

Aggravated Assault?: AR/NrG Sentinel

Confused?: Illusion/Time Controller

Time Cher: Electric/Time Corruptor

Eartha Kitt: Electric/Claws tank

Cheap Trick: Archery/TA Corruptor

Betty Rubble: Earth/Dark Controller

Lil Bunny Fukushima: Rad/Inv Brute

Your Ex Girlfriend: NrG/Electric Stalker

This was completely unintentional, another player brought it to my attention, but apparently when you name your character Satanic, and you go to send me a tell by left clicking on my name, the option to send me a tell says, "Send Satanic Message."

• Haha 2

Came up with a name/concept, don't really care for it, someone else may find it useful if it isn't already taken:  Teenrager - turns out teen hormones and a super soldier serums aren't really a good mix.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

• 2 weeks later

From the Way Back Machine. This was not my character, but it was the funniest bio I ever saw posted to the Legacy forums.

I give you 'Followed By Ninjas'

FollowedByNinjas.jpg.5b77d4a8c0be1f18390c20238b1e4c2d.jpg

Edited by Oubliette_Red
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

I don't have finalized ideas yet for these guys, but just a couple days ago on everlasting I snagged roflstomp and faceroll.

Also last night on Excelsior I built a Will/Mace tanker named Gloryhammer, inspired by this pure self-aware ridiculousness. I'll edit with a pic tonight cause I'm pleased with how (relatively) close I was able to get the look.

Edit: pic.

image.png.be264cd147b7a9e53df61802b12d8f22.png

Edited by Cutter
Pic
  • Like 3

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

Well, I've recreated Sweet Child of Mimes...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

On 3/3/2020 at 11:20 AM, Cutter said:

I don't have finalized ideas yet for these guys, but just a couple days ago on everlasting I snagged roflstomp and faceroll.

Also last night on Excelsior I built a Will/Mace tanker named Gloryhammer, inspired by this pure self-aware ridiculousness. I'll edit with a pic tonight cause I'm pleased with how (relatively) close I was able to get the look.

Edit: pic.

image.png.be264cd147b7a9e53df61802b12d8f22.png

Do they call me the Rage Harnesser?  Do they call me the Jetpack Liberator?!?

But you @#$# ONE SHEEP...

• Haha 1

Who run Bartertown?

Speakers.

Kin/sonic. I did think about another name, but since it is a name of a band, I'm not how sure I would be comfortable with it. 

• Like 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

So I got myself on to a patron arc team with my redside tank, Dudebro. Fighting Longbow, as one does in the Rogue Isles. As we ranted about how much we all generally hated Longbow, someone on the team, in conversation, said "Longbro". Thus an idea was born. The evil douchenozzle and his good (but still very nozzle-y) heroic incarnation.

image.thumb.png.04dca29d21a5b4102a0067c5a81cce01.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...