Share your Puns/amusing Character Names

Venture

Kintroller

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

I love these posts, but also scared to share mine cause I know someone will swipe em lol.  Well done.  Apocalypse Cow  nice

Then share the ones you've made. :p

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

The love of my COH life is "Sicken"

She's a Dark/Dark scrapper and I loved NOTHING more than just walking into a group of mobs and standing there, watching them get sick and die.

Good times.  Don't ask her to dinner though.  She'll kill ya.

• Haha 1

I was never good at coming up with puns, but I grabbed the name "First Impressions" on Virtue very late in the game and remember being surprised it was still available. 

She was an AR/Dev blaster with a good amount of +range so targets 'first impressions' of her were high-velocity rifle rounds. 

I figured out how to make a chastity belt in the costume creator (there is a belt that is a chain with a large padlock, wear that with a gray-tinted bikini bottom) and it inspired me to create a thugs/pain mastermind named "Chastity Lovelock". Her back-story was that she was once the kid sidekick of an extreme anti-smut vigilante named "Max Banhammer", but they have since become deadly enemies because he won't give her the key to her magic, invulnerable belt.

I was looking for a Men in Tights reference, but THIS is more amusing! :p

censored-stamp-4-1024x632.png

IDK how "punny" mine are, but I have a couple that are close(?):

Double Barrel (Taken on current servers :/): DP based Beta alt

Perma-THO: Ice/Ice alt with the background to match

Cyphilis Centurion: Because I needed a name for my Crab Soldier

• Haha 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

When I was playing the original CoH, before the Snap, I saw a Super Group called the Witch Doctors.  They were...Ooh Eee (claw scrapper), Oh Ah Ah (another claw scrapper), Ting Tang (tank), Walla Walla (psy controller), and Bing Bang (fire blaster).  Alas, I was laughing so hard I forgot to grab screenshots...

• Haha 3

Angry School Girl - Though the humor is really the concept, not the punny name. She's an ordinary 16 year old high schooler going to Paragon High. So on a daily basis she has to deal with super gangs, magical kidnappers, world conquering megalomaniacs and alien invasion Thursdays. So she's packing Longbow standard assault rifle and gear and is just So. Done. With. This.

• Haha 1

The unknown twin to Lady Isabeau d'Anjou, Lady Anabeau was unfortunate enough to be affected by the terrible curse that struck her sister. However instead of turning into an elegant hawk, Anabeau turned into an unruly goose. And she didn't have a dashing warrior to guard her during the day so she had to rely on her wits to avoid he cook pot.

I give you LadyHonk

• Like 2

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History.

http://www.virtueverse.net/wiki/Pirate_Hollis

I've got two I like right now. 

The first is a Mind/Martial Art Dom with a heavily white&black-patterned costume called "A Ninja Op Art" (the Mind provides more OP Art to the look.)

The second is a lizard-looking Bow/Trick Arrow - um...  Don?  I forget - called Archaeropteryx.

Both were started for laughs and haven't really been played much yet, but the two DfB runs with the first were fun enough.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I had far more on the old servers, but so far I've recreated the following punning named toons:

Judgement Dave

John Constant Whine (sonic/sonic)

Blast of the Mohicans (blaster)

Buffy the TF Slayer (kin def who used to run a lot of TFs. surprising, I know)

I've only just rediscovered CoH, so I've only just begun inflicting these puns on the new Paragon City.

• Like 1

By my Mohawk shall ye know me.