Servers still down?

Chester

I can tell they are trying, they probably didn't expect this many people wanting to play a 15 year old game that was shut down 7 years ago. This game however is and always will be my true gaming home, thank you whoever runs this server keep up the great work and tell me how I can give you money to keep this shit up.

Totally unrelated but at least while servers were down I went back into some old files and found all my Mids Builds. . . OMG the glory of IOs!!!

While I would love to do that but I am several computers away from the one I played City of Heroes on.

Oh that computer was under powered and playing CoH & WoW killed the graphics card that I had.  I took it into a computer store and the fan wheel fell out of it.

My rig today is built for gaming.

They're back up now, but I don't suggest we all try to log in at once, unless we want them to crash again.

Happy heroing (and villaining) all!

[Edit:  Spoke too soon.  Torchbearer is down again.  Feeling major sympathy for the admins, running overtaxed servers and dealing with frequent issues ... all while not getting paid and in fact paying for the servers and bandwidth themselves.]