Servers still down?

Chester

I can wait (I waited this long without knowing I was waiting)

Giddy at even the chance to get back into this game. . .

The only question that I have is:

"Where do I send the beer and pizza?"

Scotch and sandwiches?

Tequila and Tacos?

Lemonade and Toasties?

Cant say enough, Thank guys!

I just tried to login and it was down...but THE DAMN MUSIC MAN!!! THE MUSIC ON THE LOGON SCREEN!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! WE ARE GOING HOME CLARENCE!!!!

Not only that but if you haven't logged in yet you are in for a treat. 1 New class and a lot of new powers added since the game closed.

I just tried to login and it was down...but THE DAMN MUSIC MAN!!! THE MUSIC ON THE LOGON SCREEN!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! WE ARE GOING HOME CLARENCE!!!!

Not only that but if you haven't logged in yet you are in for a treat. 1 New class and a lot of new powers added since the game closed.

Fantastic!!!

I'm sure they are working on it guys but then again its saturday so maybe we should just bare with it and keep checking back.

Of course, zero complaints, black belt in patience. Just super happy we get to play again. Thanks server peeps, you guys are awesome.

Down for me at the moment as well.  I'm just now finding all of this and thrilled to be returning.  Thank you so much to the powers that be, don't worry too much about the server issues.  I'm sure that things will work out.

If there is anything I can do to help let me know. Also, it's nice to see some of the community that always made this game awesome returning.

Cheers,

Jack O' Night

I'm just working on my builds in MIDS to pass the time. Wonder if the MIDS people are still around? Would like to see Sentinels in MIDS so I could work on my build.

You can try Pines Hero Builder. It's pretty much Mids but updated for i25. It includes Sentinels.

I'm just working on my builds in MIDS to pass the time. Wonder if the MIDS people are still around? Would like to see Sentinels in MIDS so I could work on my build.

You can try Pines Hero Builder. It's pretty much Mids but updated for i25. It includes Sentinels.

Silly question: will old Mids files open in Pine?  Just want to make sure.

I'm they'll be up eventually, there isn't a whole team of admins working on the servers like in the past and I'm sure they don't have a designated person to post updates, just relax, eat some cereal and play in mids, it will be up eventually

Mids -- do you think Mids will allow for a Sentinel? Guess there's one way for me to find out, and give it a look. Thanks for that tip! I totally forgot about Mids!

Bummer. Mids does work - but not for Sentinel, and not with Inherent Fitness. Could still show some numbers I guess, but the purpose, I think would be to maximize slotting and enhancements,

so, maybe not worth the effort. Your mileage may vary. (It still killed a few minutes, so I have to "wait" a few minutes less, lol)

Silly question: will old Mids files open in Pine?  Just want to make sure.

Yup, just pulled up the ones I had been working on after downloading Pine today.

Great, thanks for confirming.  I've got all my old files, I'll pick up Pine soon.