A little respect for Back Alley Brawler

aniquiel

Cast Idris, or a beefed up Blair Underwood as BAB.  Oh ya.

• Like 1

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

People have asked for the "finish" to the Skulls storyline, and now there's people begging for a BAB Task Force.

Naturally these two things should be combined into a KR Task Force set at level 10-20. 

It can be quite short. Maybe 3 missions will suffice. No reason to outlevel all the other task forces at that range.

• First things first: hunt down Deathlok, make him talk. Find out about the Lords of Death and a huge shipment of Dyne the Family is supposed to deliver to them.
  • Draw out the Lords of Death. Take out the Dyne delivery. Fight some Family goons along with the Skulls at the site of the deal. This draws the ire of the Lords of Death, who now will look weak to their minions and to their Family overlords, if they don't react.
  • Finally fight the Lords of Death in a suitably scenic place, perhaps around the old Kings Row garment works, or drop an old cemetary in KR and place their HQ there. The fight could go from on the surface against Superadine-hopped up Skulls, then underground, where we face undead forces that the more powerful Skulls have learned to create. Finally the Lords of Death themselves, and a horde of their Skull minions.

There, thank me later.

And BAB should of course be in Kings Row, in the seedier northern end so people can find a trainer up there while street sweeping. You still street sweep, right? It's not just me?

OR!

If we want to make things really interesting, BAB's TF could handle the whole Superadine food chain, and start with taking down the Lords of Death, and then move on to take on the Family. It would then be a level 20-40 TF, with the Lords of Death and their minions at the lower end as new updated high-level skulls challenging the Family, who naturally will have none of that and mobilize to take down these upstarts. BAB sees a chance to strike against the whole bad lot at once, and puts the heroes on the right track take them on, while he recovers from his encounter with Deathlok (if that is his name, I can't remember at the moment).

Edited by Take One
To add another idea for a TF.
  • Like 2

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

That's pretty nice, and gives some life to KR. If you've done "The Freakish Lab of Dr. Vahzilok" then

Spoiler

you know that Veles is in prison (and Chernobog too but I didn't see him), so the only one still free is their sister, so she'd be in charge now.

And a few others could come along for the ride!

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )