Seed of Hamidon

Techwright

One Lusca Tentacle = 1 reward merit

All Lusca Tentacles killed inside of 10 minutes = Bonus 6 reward merits

Lusca = 6 reward merits

Total: 20 reward merits

Compensate by having Lusca spawn slightly less often making it more of an event.

Badge given for doing all in 15 minutes: Why Is That Silly Ink Attack Not Typed?! Badge

Thanks for D-Sync Enhancements! Just wish things like Resist/End, Heal/End and Damage/Mez had a third stat that made them more viable. Suggestions - add Recharge to Ribosomes, Range to Golgis, and Slows to Peroxisomes. These changes would allow for an endurance cost/range, recharge/endurance, and slow/mez or slow/damage enhancements.

• 2 months later
On 6/2/2021 at 12:21 PM, Rejolt said:

One Lusca Tentacle = 1 reward merit

All Lusca Tentacles killed inside of 10 minutes = Bonus 6 reward merits

Lusca = 6 reward merits

Total: 20 reward merits

Compensate by having Lusca spawn slightly less often making it more of an event.

Badge given for doing all in 15 minutes: Why Is That Silly Ink Attack Not Typed?! Badge

I was unaware of the 10 minute timer rewards.  Hmm, might have to pay more attention to Lusca team recruiting.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Techwright said:

I was unaware of the 10 minute timer rewards.  Hmm, might have to pay more attention to Lusca team recruiting.

Unless I'm mistaken, he was suggesting it work like this and not saying that it currently does.  (It does not currently work like this.)

• Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.