Would like a visual signal on defensive power crash

I am referring here to Kuji-in Retsu, Unstoppable, Elude, Strength of Will, etc. Often the endo crash sneaks up on you, and you don't realize it happened until you are suddenly dead because you didn't realize your powers had stopped working in the middle of an extra-long fight. The crash itself is an understandable cost for mega-defense, but the lack of a visual cue that you need to pop an insp kinda sucks.

• Like 1

Giving the blinking dot a 10s countdown indicator on the icon under the toolbar would be very helpful.

Join the Homecoming PvP Fightclub Discord 
What is Fightclub?  Fightclub is PVP between two melee players fighting to the death in melee range with no moving/retreating allowed. It's like pylon testing...but the pylon hits back! Perfect for players who enjoy min/maxing builds. Click the discord link above for more info.

Not sure about the other t9's but I've never not noticed Elude's crash and while a more obvious warning it is about to happen would be nice it only has to surprise you a couple times before you will learn to judge its timing.     

But before that I'd really like a reason to actually take and use the power beyond niche or concept builds.  Even on an SO only build skipping the Fighting pool SR has strong defenses that make Elude massive overkill defensively and essentially a +recovery power that crashes your end after 3 minutes making it a pretty lousy power choice for a t9 power regardless.  Add in Incarnates, epic powers, and everything else it gets pushed into its concept and niche realm.

Edited by Doomguide2005

16 hours ago, RogueWolf said:

The tiny little dot under your health? That's not terribly helpful.

Its not, but it does exist. The suggestion made it seem like there wasn't any indication of the crash. The blinky dot also works for powers like Hasten, AM, Domination, etc.

• 2 weeks later