Minimal/Alternate FX for Ninja Run

ninja run is a really good travel power but the persistent 'crouching' animation messes with weapon sets (esp. no redraw ones) and looks kinda goofy in general. an 'alternate' power that's a carbon copy but that gets rid of the crouching animation when standing but keeps the running animation when moving would be nice to have

it does bug me a little bit to see my character shooting beams from their gun at a 90 degree angle to the barrel

ninja run is a really good travel power but the persistent 'crouching' animation messes with weapon sets (esp. no redraw ones) and looks kinda goofy in general. an 'alternate' power that's a carbon copy but that gets rid of the crouching animation when standing but keeps the running animation when moving would be nice to have

it does bug me a little bit to see my character shooting beams from their gun at a 90 degree angle to the barrel

ninja run is already fixed, it's called beast run now

Death is the best debuff.

Can we get Clown Run that uses the panicked NPC animation?

Seconded

Shoot, I think I like this idea more then I want to admit.

It's a bit of derailing but oh man I want this. Someone make this it's own thread.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

If it were up to me, I'd...

Have a toggle called Parkour that has all the mechanical effects of ninja/beast run, including the end cost

Have a toggle called Ninja Run which is just the animation, no end cost

Have a toggle called Beast Run, same

And yes Clown Run etc toggles as can be created.

Then people who want the animation but not the mechanics (because you can't have the mechanics with combat or super jumping, for example, locking you out of the animations) and people who want the mechanics with no animations can pick and choose and get exactly what they want. And if you want both, take both and run them at the same time.