Jump to content

Best Base in Paragon City, v4.0!


Recommended Posts

I will lead a tour for the Vagabonds Base, but one isn't needed. Getting around shouldn't be difficult

 

Global - @Vagabond Prime

SG Name - Vagabonds

SG code - SPACE-19428

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Time: 8 EST+
Global - @Keshbits
SG Name - Project Ascension
SG Code - On File. (RP-SG, if you need it again feel free to note me. Thanks again!)

You can also get in touch with me via Discord.
CaveatDraco#4976

My internet is sometimes spotty due to being in rural South Carolina, but Project Ascension is a military-installation for a paramilitary RP group. Man vs. Mythos, sci-fi horror and such. So do judge it with that in mind if i'm unable to be around, etc.

Edited by @T3h Ish
Additional Information.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Time: Any slot on Friday would work fine! 
Global: @Squidget

SG Name: The Pagoda
SG Code: GHOST-1471

 

My discord is Squidget#6560, feel free to message me there too. 

 

I swear I'll try to make things brief! I'm terrible at it though!

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, @T3h Ish said:

Time: 8 EST+
Global - @Keshbits
SG Name - Project Ascension
SG Code - On File. (RP-SG, if you need it again feel free to note me. Thanks again!)

You can also get in touch with me via Discord.
CaveatDraco#4976

My internet is sometimes spotty due to being in rural South Carolina, but Project Ascension is a military-installation for a paramilitary RP group. Man vs. Mythos, sci-fi horror and such. So do judge it with that in mind if i'm unable to be around, etc.

I'm assuming you mean Thursday?  I need to double check to make sure someone will be on.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Blushield said:

I'm assuming you mean Thursday?  I need to double check to make sure someone will be on.

Yep! Just let me know who and whatnot. I can give a tour usually at 8 EST+.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Friday at 9 pm, please

@Vessa
SG name: Jade Isles

Base code was emailed

 

Just want to make sure you find the underwater cave opening, it's a little tricky!

Link to post
Share on other sites

We still have 5 spots open on Saturday morning, if anyone would like to book a tour.  Especially if there is hidden stuff that we won't be able to find on our own. (although you would be surprised how good we are getting to the secrets)

 

Also BTW the RL stuff was my fault, not Blu's. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday 9:30 AM... 6:30 AM my time.

 

 

Will absolutely need to give a guided tour...

 

However, anyone is welcome to explore the current publically available areas.

 

 

Edited by Lightbringer2
Clarification
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A quick note on Collecting your Winnings:

 

In the past we've had trouble getting winnings to people. The reasons vary, e.g. "I gave you the wrong global" or "It never showed up", etc.. Once again, we are only paying out the @Global we have registered for your entry in the contest. Our preferred method is as follows:

The Vanguard Judges, BluShield and Ferrera will stock their in-game mail with the prize money just before the contest winners are announced. 

After the ceremony is over, we will meet the winners individually and open a trade window.

We will confirm this by adding your @Global as a friend. (you're free to drop us after you're paid).

We will then trade with you until you're paid your winnings.

If that would put you over the 2B limit, we suggest you mail the excess to yourself (or whatever your favorite account looks like).

 

And that should do it! If you want time to move your alts around beforehand, we can be flexible.

Under No Circumstance Will We Pay Anyone Twice!

If your entry is registered under someone else's name, work it out with them.

Sorry to be a PITA on this, but we've run 3 previous contests and some version of this has happened each time.

 

 

 

Edited by Blushield
Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to everyone who won! Especially Spirit, who is a big goober and didn't think she would win even though everyone else knew she would. You deserved the top prize!

 🥳

Edited by Wravis
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2021 at 7:47 AM, Blushield said:

4) Previous contest winners and judges choice winners (winners in the October 2020 contest) may not enter this contest (to give others a fair shot at it).

So, for next year, can the rules be a little more clear, especially the one above.  Just so people who did got upset by the same person entering again this year and winning Judge's Choice with a completely different base.  Based on the wording of this, it sounds like the person, not the base they entered with, can make people think the wrong thing and get upset for the wrong reasons.  Thanks for your understanding.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Polaris said:

So, for next year, can the rules be a little more clear, especially the one above.  Just so people who did got upset by the same person entering again this year and winning Judge's Choice with a completely different base.  Based on the wording of this, it sounds like the person, not the base they entered with, can make people think the wrong thing and get upset for the wrong reasons.  Thanks for your understanding.

Can do, thanks. It was clear to me, but I'm not really the audience.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blushield said:

Can do, thanks. It was clear to me, but I'm not really the audience.

Maybe if it said "Previous Contest Base Winners" and not "Previous Contest Winners" Since I ended up getting into a fight with one of them and kind of feel like an ass for doing it now.

Edited by Polaris
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...