Best Base in Paragon City, v4.0!

Blushield

3 minutes ago, Wravis said:

"Bases that have previously won may not be entered again."

4) Previous contest winners and judges choice winners (winners in the October 2020 contest) may not enter this contest (to give others a fair shot at it).

Just now, Polaris said:

4) Previous contest winners and judges choice winners (winners in the October 2020 contest) may not enter this contest (to give others a fair shot at it).

I don't see the point of barring people from entering again if they've made an entirely new base. It's a lot of work. Especially if they didn't win top prize. 

Give me money to draw your characters!

Visit one of the public RP spaces I've made on Everlasting!
Cabin-8752 - Funplex-11364 - Crash-15210 - Law-18824 - Exploreonfoot-20176 - Upside-14574 - Boardwalk-23004 - Gym-25035 - Chicken-25922 - Campus-25500 - Choochoo-28184

22 minutes ago, Wravis said:

I don't see the point of barring people from entering again if they've made an entirely new base. It's a lot of work. Especially if they didn't win top prize. 

I was saying the rule needed to be reworded, because it looks like the previous entry PERSON can't enter the next one, not the same BASE.

Just now, Polaris said:

I was saying the rule needed to be reworded, because it looks like the previous entry PERSON can't enter the next one, not the same BASE.

Ah! Yeah, okay.

• Thumbs Up 1

Give me money to draw your characters!

Visit one of the public RP spaces I've made on Everlasting!
Cabin-8752 - Funplex-11364 - Crash-15210 - Law-18824 - Exploreonfoot-20176 - Upside-14574 - Boardwalk-23004 - Gym-25035 - Chicken-25922 - Campus-25500 - Choochoo-28184

On behalf of the Vanguard League and our Special Guest Judge, @ironjoe, I'd like to thank all the participants, entries and supporters for the 2021 Best Base In Paragon Contest. Every year we see an amazing array of bases, and every contest is more difficult than the last. We'd love to give every entrant a prize, and every time we end up adding more prize money to the pool because the bases are just that good!

Below is the final list of prizes awarded for 2021 representing a total of 27,000,000,000 influence. Congratulations to everyone involved!

Prize

Name

Entry Code

Architect 

1st Place

The Pagoda 

GHOST-1471

@Squidget

2nd Place/Best Small Base

Granny Victoria's Tea Room

TEATIME-17990

@Aalya